+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 386 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for another 'my dog is awesome' thread

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction's Avatar
    Take the dude in Tas, or have you done that already? Sometimes my mutt will act butt hurt for no good reason and not come near me or want to do anything I tell her. I figure I may have kicked her in my sleep or something.

Banned Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard.
    I took him in a couple of months ago and he didn't have any health issues. It's like this is psychological and I'm not sure the vet could anything about it. It's hard to describe, but it's not like he has any other notable issues. I'm going to take him in tomorrow but I'm not sure what they could really do about something like this.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction Definitely Shaggy upper class MissingInAction's Avatar
    Do you have a friend with a well socialized dog, or perhaps take him to a dog park. Does he get this way after you return from trips?

asshat Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore. Woland is a rep whore.
    You said you took him in, but did they do to a full range of blood tests?

asshat MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer is a rep whore. MrsLonghornLawyer's Avatar
    Tas, it might be worth talking to a good trainer to see if they have any ideas, if the vet says it's nothing physical. He sounds scared, I wonder if something spooked him while you weren't home? I hope you get it figured out, he's a cutie.

Banned Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    Do you have a friend with a well socialized dog, or perhaps take him to a dog park. Does he get this way after you return from trips?
    No. I travel quite a bit for my job and he's never acted like this before. I was only gone for one day this time.

He had a full range of tests when I took him in to remove his tumor a couple of months ago. I'm taking him in tomorrow, though.

Man, sometimes you don't realize how important dogs are to your life until you're really worried about them. He's 11ish and I know he can't live forever but another couple years would be great.

bunghole mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses

bunghole mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses mrendall grows his own roses

asshat mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski grows his own roses mrsmacgowski's Avatar

"Kick the $#@!ing ball!!!"

asshat balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris grows his own roses balakris's Avatar

Wudup bitchez?

Shorty doing her best "Red Lobster" impression.

asshat TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoneWithWhiskey View Post
    I want a $#@!ing dog so bad. Either a Lab or a bordie collie. I have a one bedroom apartment & wont be home during the day.
    Hmmm, those breeds and apartments aren't the best combo.

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix's Avatar
    I wanted to update on my current foster Loretta. She's almost completely healed from all her medical treatment and is going to be ready for adoption soon. The progress she's made in the last couple of months is just amazing. She's such a great dog- she's going to make someone a really happy person.

If you guys know of anyone looking for a young, playful, affectionate Lab mix, they might want to keep an eye out for Loretta through the Austin Humane Society. She adores other dogs and people, she loves toys (and having things in her mouth, of course). She is house trained, crate trained, and knows basic obedience already. She can be a bit on the shy/scared side in weird situations but she comes out of her shell with positive reinforcement. I just adore her.

After her last surgery:

Happy happy girl:

Last edited by wix; 02-05-2011 at 05:43 PM.

asshat bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb Shaggy Bronze Club bnb's Avatar

asshat RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whickums View Post
    I wanted to update on my current foster Loretta. She's almost completely healed from all her medical treatment and is going to be ready for adoption soon. The progress she's made in the last couple of months is just amazing. She's such a great dog- she's going to make someone a really happy person.

If you guys know of anyone looking for a young, playful, affectionate Lab mix, they might want to keep an eye out for Loretta through the Austin Humane Society. She adores other dogs and people, she loves toys (and having things in her mouth, of course). She is house trained, crate trained, and knows basic obedience already. She can be a bit on the shy/scared side in weird situations but she comes out of her shell with positive reinforcement. I just adore her.

After her last surgery:

Happy happy girl:

I'm interested, but I live in arizona. What's the price and stuff for her

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix Shaggy Silver Club wix's Avatar
    http://www.austinhumanesociety.org/adopt/process

Adult dogs are $85, I believe. Not sure how it would work with you being out of state, though.

asshat TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd Shaggy Gold Club TexasEd's Avatar
    Whickums,
    lol at the cone of shame.

Miss Mischief has to wear it this time around. She had surgery a couple of weeks ago and botched it by rubbing her face the day after.

thanks obama jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt's Avatar
    this is my friend's dog, bentley. that dog will play w/ that basketball all day long - he can't get enough. he'll play til he collapses. his roommate made this video and dubbed the butler fight song over it for the final 4.

That video drove my dog crazy

asshat RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24 Shaggy Bronze Club RaiderzX24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameslaw View Post
    That video drove my dog crazy

same both my dogs came running at the computer.

Lucy:

Sadie:

And at the lake. Lucy only swims if ducks are involved:

Here is our rescue pup, Katy. She is supposedly half Beagle and half Boston Terrier. We like to tell people she is our miniature Boxer.

She climbs trees chasing squirrels and plays tug-o-war with Daisy, my lab. Her favorite place to sleep is on top of Daisy, I'll have to get a picture of that some day.

Last edited by TexasEd; 04-05-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dmtx View Post
    Do you shave your pup in the summer? If so, does the undercoat grow back properly?

asshat Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian's Avatar
    My little buddy with his little buddy

American Bulldog taking down a Rhodesian Ridgeback

Taking down American female human

Part 2

I found out today he may not be around much longer.

asshat Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Houstonian's Avatar
    Sorry for above $#@!up. Here are the pics:

Rocco with little buddy:

Rocco taking on Great Dane: I have video to show he won that fight...

Rocco taking down Rhodesian Ridgeback:

Rocco winning 1:

Rocco winning 2 (a certain shag poster making guest appearance):

Pray for my buddy, shag.

asshat Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado Shaggy Platinum Llano Estacado's Avatar
    On a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun

Guess who squared off with the bull for the 1000th time on Saturday, turned and got bit by the barbed wire fence?

She is awesome cause most dogs would be out of commission for a few days. She got 4 stitches at the vet (45 min away) then was sad she couldn't play outside, swim, and herd cows.

Eating her antibiotic without fussing and hasn't needed the dreaded cone-of-shame.
    Last edited by Llano Estacado; 04-06-2011 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Mike's Mom has fat typing fingers

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar

Winning.

Celery man,

That is what our little dog looks like. We call her the miniature boxer. I've previously had 3 boxers, 2 were brindle.

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Boxers are retarded, but awesome

thanks obama jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt's Avatar
    good lookin' pup dw!

I have a cute video of sir Elvis playing with my foster dog Loretta, but unfortunately facebook will reveal my full name if I post it. Can't have my anonymity busted.

But trust me, it's flippin cute.

pictures of our little dog were pretty bad so I found some more.

Here is a better shot of her in the tree.

In this one she shows off her miniature boxer pedigree. (Beagle x Boston Terrier)

asshat rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar

^to rage

Aussies are an awesome breed, I've got one but he's pretty timid/hates people besides me
    Last edited by ISUCyclones; 04-07-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: huge fucking pic to quote

Rage,

That's a huge f'ing pic.

asshat rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCyclones View Post
    ^to rage

Aussies are an awesome breed, I've got one but he's pretty timid/hates people besides me
    Mine loves everybody. One of my neighbors has an aussie rescue and he's a $#@!ing weirdo. Won't get near water and barks constantly at everything. Not terribly friendly and doesn't really care for petting/affection. I'm not sure why they keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasEd View Post
    Rage,

That's a huge f'ing pic.
    1024 x 683 is huge? Are you on an iphone?

asshat Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUCyclones View Post
    ^to rage

Aussies kick ass...

As a puppy

With new brother Colt

Quote Originally Posted by rage-a-holic View Post
    hell yes it's huge. i'm on a 17" laptop and i can only see half the pic.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    hell yes it's huge. I'm on a 17" laptop and i can only see half the pic.
    twss?

asshat The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason has a gigantic e-peen. The_Reason's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    hell yes it's huge. i'm on a 17" laptop and i can only see half the pic.
    is it from 1995?

Standard resolution on 17" laptops has been 1920X1080 for quite a while......

matter of fact, the resolution of that pic is the same of the ipad screen.....
    now you have made me stick up for rage....

asshat Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla Shaggy Silver Club Angry Gorilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reason View Post
    is it from 1995?

Standard resolution on 17" laptops has been 1920X1080 for quite a while......

matter of fact, the resolution of that pic is the same of the ipad screen.....
    now you have made me stick up for rage....
    The pic is 3456 X 2304

properties:

3,456px × 2,304px
    Last edited by TexasEd; 04-07-2011 at 02:43 PM. Reason: dammit, walked away from my computer with open tabs before replying.

I still don't get what you guys are talking about. Photobucket lists that pic as 1024 x 683. Just for that, have more puppy pics.

Mine loves everybody. One of my neighbors has an aussie rescue and he's a $#@!ing weirdo. Won't get near water and barks constantly at everything. Not terribly friendly and doesn't really care for petting/affection. I'm not sure why they keep him.
    Yeah, mine doesn't ever bark at anything and is overly affectionate. He's just timid at first towards people but when they start petting him he gets along fine.

Is this one huge? Its from the same batch as the other one and reports the same file size.

I
    Last edited by rage-a-holic; 04-07-2011 at 03:23 PM.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Diabeetus!

Excellent pic, Rage.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 386 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast