+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Worth is exploding

i stopped off at Salsa Limon (the taco stand I posted about "the best tacos in FW" thread) Friday night after the Ranger game. the barbacoa, pork and el capitan made the loss a bit more manageable. $#@!in a those tacos kick ass.

thanks obama jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt's Avatar
    fyi - j blacks coming to ft. worth in the next couple of months/early next year.

asshat Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    fyi - j blacks coming to ft. worth in the next couple of months/early next year.
    Do they have a location yet?

asshat dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard.
    Beef - If you haven't heard about Friends of the River Party on the Plaza, its tonight at Montgomery Plaza. You don't have to run, you can pay the entrance fee and eat and drink all you want.

http://www.streamsandvalleys.org/id3.html
    restaurants serving grub -
    http://www.streamsandvalleys.org/id2.html
    I hit up Swiss Pastry for their black forest cake - awesome!

thanks obama jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef View Post
    Do they have a location yet?
    i think so. unpaintedhuffines would likely know better than i, but my bud is the manager at the austin location and is moving to ft. worth to open that one. he told me about it last night and mentioned it would be near 7th and university.

asshat NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA's Avatar
    imagine that.

asshat dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard. dmtx slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wesley View Post
    i stopped off at Salsa Limon (the taco stand I posted about "the best tacos in FW" thread) Friday night after the Ranger game. the barbacoa, pork and el capitan made the loss a bit more manageable. $#@!in a those tacos kick ass.
    dude, finally checked this place out last night... great $#@!! thanks for the info... i bought way too many because they were so cheap. i'm hoping the red salsa doesn't $#@! up my innerds.

asshat Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beef might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    i think so. unpaintedhuffines would likely know better than i, but my bud is the manager at the austin location and is moving to ft. worth to open that one. he told me about it last night and mentioned it would be near 7th and university.
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dmtx View Post
    dude, finally checked this place out last night... great $#@!! thanks for the info... i bought way too many because they were so cheap. i'm hoping the red salsa doesn't $#@! up my innerds.
    yeah, those tacos dominate. next time get the green salsa. it's pretty spicy but has great flavor. they also have a kick ass avacado-ish salsa/sauce that is good. then again, i think they don't need much sauce since the meat is so good. i definitely want this place to make it but i don't think they are going to have any issues. they better start looking into a retail spot and fuzzy's needs to watch their cornhole.

jt, the 7th/university street area is going ape $#@! right now with bars/restaurants (hence this thread). not sure all of them are going to make it but the good ones will make a killing.
    Last edited by Brad Wesley; 10-22-2010 at 11:55 AM.

asshat Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Keep Forth Worth Weird!

Quote Originally Posted by jive turkey View Post
    keep forth worth weird!
    gtfo!

asshat spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class
    they better start looking into a retail spot and fuzzy's needs to watch their cornhole.
    A new Fuzzy's opened recently on Camp Bowie, so they ain't going anywhere for awhile...

My mom just told me that FW is getting In 'n' Out. True?

asshat spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class
    Yep, in the same 7th area as Chuy's & everything else.

In and Out is going right where that Wendy's is across from W7th development. It looks so out of place it's not even funny. Fuzzy's is going to be fine but if Salsa Limon finds good retail space around there they will dominate late night dining from the TCU students. I also heard tacoheads is good but I haven't tried it.

Tacoheads is very solid and the green sauce is legit.

asshat pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club
    I too love Ft Worth. I haven't had much of a chance to see the place b/c we are always busy visiting relatives when we are in town. We did take some time in August to visit the Science museum and the old firehouse. So much more for the kids to see, so I am hoping to take a mini-vacation there at some point this year.

I like Round Rock a lot but I would move back to Ft Worth, fo sho.

For one, youth soccer in the metroplex is 10x the Austin area.
    Last edited by pacman; 10-24-2010 at 08:07 PM.

asshat KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze's Avatar
    I used to spend a decent amount of time at the Blarney Stone ~1992-1995 while a buddy of mine was going to TCU; I'd go out to visit a handful of times a year. I really liked Ft. Worth, but haven't been back there since the mid 90s.

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    We'll be lucky to get the new one open by the end of the calendar year, but it's possible. I'll get a specific street address up here soon. It's a few blocks off the stockyard area. Near a brand new apt/condo/mixed-use project. Sorta similar to the area we settled on in Dallas, only a bit closer to downtown. Will likely be bigger than Austin but smaller than Dallas.

I've always liked Fort Worth. Probably my second favorite large city in Texas. Great arts scene as well. And sounds like dining is going up a notch all the way around. Not sure about the "talent" level, only been there when I was too young to appreciate it or after I was married.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    We'll be lucky to get the new one open by the end of the calendar year, but it's possible. I'll get a specific street address up here soon. It's a few blocks off the stockyard area. Near a brand new apt/condo/mixed-use project. Sorta similar to the area we settled on in Dallas, only a bit closer to downtown. Will likely be bigger than Austin but smaller than Dallas.

I've always liked Fort Worth. Probably my second favorite large city in Texas. Great arts scene as well. And sounds like dining is going up a notch all the way around. Not sure about the "talent" level, only been there when I was too young to appreciate it or after I was married.
    i might have missed it but are you referring to the j blacks?

asshat pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club pacman Shaggy Bronze Club
    yes indeed

Ate at Ellerbe on Magnolia over the weekend. Rabbit terrine, duck confit, lamb, okra, some sort of gingerbread dessert. It was all excellent. Great date spot.

asshat Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light's Avatar
    checked out The Durty Crow fri night. decent place from the owners of Durty Murphy's downtown. was pretty packed since it just opened and hard to get a drink but I like the open windows

my new favorite place is capitol bar. so much better since they added the outdoor patio. had a great time sat night with some out of town friends. some tcu dudes bought 100 shots to celebrate their victory and passed em out to everyone,

they need to get some good bands coming through that place though, love the stage set up

looks like there are a couple more bars opening up next door to it as well

I have not been to Durty Crow yet, but I am hearing some mixed reviews on the place. I really need to get back to spending time at Capitol Bar.

i've only been to capital bar a few times but it's legit. they do have a great venue for some bands and the one playing when i was there was a standard cover band but maybe they aren't trying to do more than that. still, the buildout there is nice and it's pretty unique for the area.

had my first dirty love burger last week; simply amazing

Horseman on Bryant Irvin reopened last weekend after being closed for a couple years. Went last night because Thursday was always their big night. It was dead as $#@!! They better do something to turn it around quick...

Quote Originally Posted by longhornricky View Post
    had my first dirty love burger last week; simply amazing
    it's good, but if i'm going to eat a burger it's going to be Fred's (or whataburger).

Good night of music in Fort Worth if anybody is going out.

I am heading to Lola's at 7pm to see Scott Copeland and then going to Willie's Ice House in the Stockyards to see my friend Whitnye from 9pm - 12pm. I also would like to get over to the Pour House tonight as well to see 6th Market Blvd. I am sure I will hit the Rooster and Taco Heads to eat before yellow cab takes me home.

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    6th Market Blvd.
    Is that the band from Stephenville? If so, I saw their guitarist guest appear for some other band at the Rooster. Young kid, he was pretty bad ass. I have wanted to see his regular band...they seem to be playing Fort Worth all the time now. How were they?

Quote Originally Posted by TornACL View Post
    Is that the band from Stephenville? If so, I saw their guitarist guest appear for some other band at the Rooster. Young kid, he was pretty bad ass. I have wanted to see his regular band...they seem to be playing Fort Worth all the time now. How were they?
    6th Market is really good. I did not stay for much of their show as I headed off to see my friend play down in the Stockyards. I really wish they would play around this area more. The Rooster is having a big party on Saturday with Velvet Love Box on stage later in the night.

I hit Bailey's (drinks), Tillman's (dinner), and Fred's (drink and music) last night for a date. Pretty solid and the food at Tillmans was spot on again.

Anything new that I should try out?

Have you ate at Brownstone yet? I haven't, but I'm in love with Casey!

What'd you hit up on NYE? We just did the 7th St crawl, Haven, Shamrock, etc...

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    Don't know if you ever venture down Camp Bowie south of 30 but if so...don't waste your time with Iguana's. That's the new place that just opened up in the old All-Stars Sports Bar spot (just past Ridglea Theater.

They dress their bartenders/waitstaff up in a hot little getup (short skirts, busty tops, etc) but the place is fail. It had about a dozen Tapout mouthbreathers in there the night I checked it out. And a DJ clumsily blasting his way through every club song in the book. I don't know, maybe its just me, but it feels pretty stupid whenever a "sports bar" tries to pull off the nightclub thing from within the confines of a shopping center.

Anyone been to that Mexican joint that ended up in the Texas Monthly list? Was surprised that it wasn't in Northside -- apparently this place is way out west by Camp Bowie and 820.

^^^ Damn, didn't know that place was Iguana's now. That's about the fourth thing it's been recently, & sounds like it will fail too.

Are you talking about Rivera's? They catered my sister's wedding, but it's tough to judge a restaurant by something like that. However, it was pretty average in that regard...

asshat Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea's Avatar
    TCU students have it good between Fuzzy's, Dutch's, Buffalo Bros, Mama's Pizza, and the Oui Lounge being a block away.

TCU students have it good between Fuzzy's, Dutch's, Buffalo Bros, Mama's Pizza, and the Oui Lounge being a block away.
    i've posted this several times, but across the street from Fuzzy's there's a trailer that serves tacos called Salsa Limon. if you eat there, you will never eat at fuzzy's ever again unless you just want to stare at tcu chicks which is cool. the tacos there absolutely dominate. my wife really wanted breakfast tacos the other morning and there's a joint on Vickery in between Hulen and University that is tremendous (not sure of the name). if you are starting from Hulen and take Vickery to University it's on the left hand side maybe around Calmont?

spy, on brownstone i heard it is average at best and not worth it considering the other options in the area. if you had a different experience, please speak up.

the construction Hulen bridge in between Central Market and Bellaire is a HUGE beatdown. it takes damn near 10 minutes to get past the bridge only being one lane because all the chicken $#@! $#@!s that cut to the front of the line knowing good and damn well you have to merge into the left lane.

this is a great thread. it's cool to hear the collective group thought on restaurants.
    Last edited by Brad Wesley; 01-04-2011 at 11:10 AM.

my wife really wanted breakfast tacos the other morning and there's a joint on Vickery in between Hulen and University that is tremendous (not sure of the name).
    Taqueria Melis.

When I first moved here in 2001 from Austin, I was determined to find decent breakfast tacos -- it was a task harder than I ever imagined. Fortunately, I found Taqueria Melis. When I heard the chickens back behind the house, and the girl at the front who didn't habla much of the ingles, I knew this place was going to be epic -- either epic great or an epic disaster.

It's awesome to pull up there on a Saturday morning. You'll have day laborers and some dude in a Mercedes SL500 all waiting around the little window for awesome tacos y tortas. The salsa verde is the truth. Great food brings us all together.

I haven't been there in a while. I've been spending my Saturday mornings at Old Neighborhood Grill. This weekend I'll mix it up and pay another visit to Taqueria Melis.

i've posted this several times, but across the street from Fuzzy's there's a trailer that serves tacos called Salsa Limon.
    Where exactly is this Salsa Limon? Is it in the 7/11 parking lot or over by the Moon/the bookstore? I drive by there all the time but I can't picture where this trailer is.

Sounds like Salsa Limon is the spot I have been looking for. I was pretty disappointed in the NYE parties in the FW area, so I decided to spend NYE out at a buddies ranch. I have tried to go to Brownstone once, but they where closed for a private event. I have heard the same thing about it being very average.

I have been to Magnolia Motor Lounge twice and the food is okay, but want really turned me off was the atmosphere and the bartenders. One guy asked where I watched the game and I said the, "Rooster" and he just started dogging the Rooster and talking about how their place was so much better and what not. Little did he know that I love the Rooster and thought he was way out of line to be talking about another place like that.

This week is my b-day celebration week and it looks something like this (of course all subject to change)

Wednesday - Happy Hour at Fred's (Austin Allsup on stage), Lola's (Scott Copeland on stage), Rooster to finish

Thursday - TCU area (dinner at Ol Rips or Mellow Mushroom and then Rock Bottom, Oui, Ardvark, etc)

Friday - Cotton Bowl (TBA), West 7th St. (Rooster, Pour House, Poag, Crow, etc)

Saturday - Freds at 3pm (Scott Copeland on stage), Stockyards (H3 for dinner, Basement Bar - Broads and Panties burlesque show, Ely)

Sunday - Fred's for Brunch (Will Hobbs on stage)

I have been to Magnolia Motor Lounge twice and the food is okay, but want really turned me off was the atmosphere and the bartenders. One guy asked where I watched the game and I said the, "Rooster" and he just started dogging the Rooster and talking about how their place was so much better and what not. Little did he know that I love the Rooster and thought he was way out of line to be talking about another place like that.
    I bet I know exactly who did that. I know a dude, friend of a friend, who works the bar at MML. When they first opened, he was always trying to get me to go in there. I went a couple of times because I want to help out, and try out, new places but I never really enjoyed my time there. However, I really like the Rooster. That's my place.

I got sick of going into MML because the people there, knowing I like the Rooster, were always trying to show me how THIS or THAT is waaaaayyyy better. F that. If you have a good thing going, you don't have to run down other places.

I bet I know exactly who did that. I know a dude, friend of a friend, who works the bar at MML. When they first opened, he was always trying to get me to go in there. I went a couple of times because I want to help out, and try out, new places but I never really enjoyed my time there. However, I really like the Rooster. That's my place.

I got sick of going into MML because the people there, knowing I like the Rooster, were always trying to show me how THIS or THAT is waaaaayyyy better. F that. If you have a good thing going, you don't have to run down other places.
    Spot on. It really turned me off on the place.

Where exactly is this Salsa Limon? Is it in the 7/11 parking lot or over by the Moon/the bookstore? I drive by there all the time but I can't picture where this trailer is.
    yeah, it's right off the street. it's hard to catch unless you are looking for it. it faces Berry and is literally right across the street from Fuzzy's, Ardvark, etc. they are only open from something like 11am-3am so they don't do breakfast tacos. that said, they aren't technologically in the dark since they take debit cards and you can call/text in orders.

the number is 817 921 4435. TornACL and beef, do me a favor and give it a shot. post with details. if you are unhappy and want to call me a $#@!sucker, i will accept although you may want to do that for just cause.

the el capitan is the goods and so is the barbacoa. if you like spicy sauces/salsa, they've got it. the chorizo is pretty good, but i think the other two i mentioned are a bit better. you can get burritos and nachos but i've only gone with the tacos. you will be out of there and spend about $4-$6 depending on what you get.

Taqueria Melis.
    god bless you, that's it. i think you will find salsa limon to be on par with melis except they speak a bit better english due to the college student customer base. either way, the ingredients are fresh and you can't beat the price.
    Last edited by Brad Wesley; 01-04-2011 at 12:57 PM.

Sounds like Salsa Limon is the spot I have been looking for. I was pretty disappointed in the NYE parties in the FW area, so I decided to spend NYE out at a buddies ranch. I have tried to go to Brownstone once, but they where closed for a private event. I have heard the same thing about it being very average.

This week is my b-day celebration week and it looks something like this (of course all subject to change)

Wednesday - Happy Hour at Fred's (Austin Allsup on stage), Lola's (Scott Copeland on stage), Rooster to finish

Thursday - TCU area (dinner at Ol Rips or Mellow Mushroom and then Rock Bottom, Oui, Ardvark, etc)

Friday - Cotton Bowl (TBA), West 7th St. (Rooster, Pour House, Poag, Crow, etc)

Saturday - Freds at 3pm (Scott Copeland on stage), Stockyards (H3 for dinner, Basement Bar - Broads and Panties burlesque show, Ely)

Sunday - Fred's for Brunch (Will Hobbs on stage)
    if i can convince my wife to watch our 3 kids for an entire week while i get $#@!faced, i'll pm and let you know i'm in. sounds like a kick ass time.

yeah, it's right off the street. it's hard to catch unless you are looking for it. it faces Berry and is literally right across the street from Fuzzy's, Ardvark, etc. they are only open from something like 11am-3am so they don't do breakfast tacos. that said, they aren't technologically in the dark since they take debit cards and you can call/text in orders.
    Are they out there on Saturday? If so I've got a nice little Saturday planned.

Taqueria Melis for breakfast tacos
    Salsa Limon for lunch tacos
    Wild Rooster for drunken tacos during NFL playoffs.

Are they out there on Saturday? If so I've got a nice little Saturday planned.

Taqueria Melis for breakfast tacos
    Salsa Limon for lunch tacos
    Wild Rooster for drunken tacos during NFL playoffs.
    yep, they should be there. call the phone # i put on there to be sure before heading over there.

that day sounds pretty allsome but i don't want to be anywhere near your $#@!ter the next day.

I will do this and then return with pics next Sunday. But not of the $#@!ter.

Anyone been to that Mexican joint that ended up in the Texas Monthly list? Was surprised that it wasn't in Northside -- apparently this place is way out west by Camp Bowie and 820.
    You're talking about Salsa Fuego - this place is legit. service is a little slow at times.

That's $#@!ed up, I know the girls that run that burlesque show. I'll shoot you a PM if I head that way Sat. night...

I have changed my plan a little bit on Saturday is I am starting at the Rooster at 2:30pm for the Texas vs. UConn Basketball game and then slide over to Fred's for Scott Copeland after that. Any of yall $#@!s want to meet me up there for the Texas game?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast