+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fox Bros. BBQ, Atlanta, GA

asshat baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso's Avatar

Fox Bros. BBQ, Atlanta, GA

hullabelew and I decide to give this place a whirl today for lunch. We'd heard good things about it: two brothers from Texas wanting to make barbeque like home. We cruise on over to the south side of Little 5 Points. Parking lot is crowded and we have to park on a side street. Good sign. Place is an old gas station converted into a restaurant with a patio out front and the smokehouse to the side. Smokehouse smells great walking up.

Walk in and there's a hostess to seat you. Uh-oh. Also a lot of "merchandise for sale." Uh-oh.

A noble sentiment.

Settle in at the table and order a pitcher of Yuengling. The pitcher picture.

The hostess in her tight britches.

We each order a 3 meat plate, brisket, pulled pork, and pork ribs. Comes with two sides; I opted for collard greens and potato salad. The food:

You may notice the meat looks dry. It was. Brisket had a good flavor but was dry. Ribs were very dry. Pulled pork was the best meat but as hulla noted, he makes better on Smokezilla or his WSM. On a brisket scale of 1 to 10, with Louis Mueller's and Taylor Cafe being around the 8 to 9 range and $#@!ey's/Sonny Bryan's being in the 3 to 4 range, it was a 6 at best. The collard greens were the best thing I had at lunch. Spicy with a good smoky taste from the pork it was cooked with. The potato salad tasted like it came from the deli counter at Kroger's.

It was some of the better narbecue I have had in Atlanta but it wasn't as good as it could have been.

I read recently that bearded Kevin from Top Chef was opening a low key bbq place in your neck of the woods. With his penchant for bacon on the show, I'd wager it'll be heavy on the pig. Any word when it'll be open

asshat Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude's Avatar
    They just opened a Moe's Original BBQ on 14th street. I have heard good things. Can anyone give a thumbs up or down?

I have been to fox brothers many times and agree with the review. It is a solid meal and a notch above the other bbq places in Atlanta, but I think my Primo does pulled pork, ribs, and brisket better.

asshat HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames's Avatar
    scally's fault, imo.

Faux Aggy hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew's Avatar
    That Moe's place ain't got no brisket. I ain't goin'. Plus, they tore down the best Cuban sandwich place in Atlanta to put in that strip mall. $#@! Moes.

SmokyB, I've been hearing about Kevin Gillespie's plans but haven't had much more than that. There is also a relatively new BBQ place in Va Highlands that we need to try out.
    Last edited by hullabelew; 04-05-2011 at 02:00 PM.

asshat Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude Shaggy Bronze Club Dontshootrude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabelew View Post
    That Moe's place ain't got no brisket. I ain't goin'. Plus, they tore down the best Cuban sandwich place in Atlanta to put in that strip mall. $#@! Moes.

SmokyB, I've been hearing about Kevin Gillespie's plans but haven't had much more than that. There is also a relatively new BBQ place in Va Highlands that we need to try out.
    Believe me I know. Kool Korners was a staple when I was in college. I am guessing the old cuban guy finally passed away. God bless him. His $4 cuban sandwich kicked ass and I have yet to have one as good as his. Add to that Kountry Kitchen just shut it doors too. Those two places got me through Georgia Tech. Seeing how our dinning hall was/is a $#@!ing joke, I am not kidding.
    Last edited by Dontshootrude; 04-05-2011 at 02:12 PM.

bunghole scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard.
    You two dudes are huge $#@!gots for not getting the Fried Ribs. Best thing on the menu. Fox is the closest thing to Texas bbq that I've experience in Georgia, though there's a new competitor up near the Galleria called Heirloom BBQ. it's literally a hole in the wall but the dude who runs it is from Tennessee but lived in Texas and his wife is korean and infuses some of the meats with korean flavors and other times does straight up korean style bbq.

You guys would love it.

bunghole scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard. scally slams and goes hard.
    Kevin doesn't even have a location set up yet. it will be a while before he does anything.

What is the name of it? Please try it and report back. I work right around the corner from there and it would be a major score to have a good bbq place close by.

you guys talkin bout DBA? not aware of another bbq place in that area.

also need to go to Victory Sandwich Bar in Inman Park with their jack and coke slushes.

Incidentally, a little googling just turned up that Kool Korners has reopenned...in Birmingham!?!?! http://www.yelp.com/biz/kool-korner-...vestavia-hills

WTF. Anyone who is in Birmingham stop by and try this $#@! out. It is marinated in crack.

Faux Aggy hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew Shaggy Gold Club hullabelew's Avatar
    DBA. That's it.

asshat baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? baboso's Avatar
    Don'tshoot, the old man that ran Kool Korners and his family moved to Birmingham and have opened a cuban sandwich shop in Vestavia Hills.

hulla had to get a picture of a tour poster that he saw at Fox Bros. for George Thorogood that he went to at the Amarillo Moon Palace. He needs to post it.

edit: 2 minutes late on the Kool Korners update.
    Last edited by baboso; 04-05-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: timing and shit

Quote Originally Posted by baboso View Post
    Don'tshoot, the old man that ran Kool Korners and his family moved to Birmingham and have opened a cuban sandwich shop in Vestavia Hills.

hulla had to get a picture of a tour poster that he saw at Fox Bros. for George Thorogood that he went to at the Amarillo Moon Palace. He needs to post it.

edit: 2 minutes late on the Kool Korners update.
    Yeah, why would he forsake us!?!?! God I miss everything about that place. From the sandwiches to wondering if I was going to get smashed in by a passing car while waiting in line because the shop was right on the road.

The kids of the guy who owned Kool Korners opened up a place right across the street from the old location. I haven't eaten there but have seen their Scoutmob ads. Damn, I thought the Bobby and June's had decided to stay open. We occassionally run over there and to the Silver Skillet place for lunch, but since they don't serve booze, we generally try to limit those trips to once a month.

Scally, Fried ribs? I'll try them next time. I used to eat Fox Bros. grub when they served it at Smith's, but this was the first time I've actually been to their place.

Fried Ribs are heavenly. great batter. meat falls off the bone.

DBA looks promising, but expensive.

http://www.ddirect.com/dbabarbecue.com/Menu.html

They have brisket which is kinda rare for Atlanta. I'll give them a try.

if you guys ever try a trip to heirloom, even if it's north side of town, holla back. would love to meet up with you fools.

The kids of the guy who owned Kool Korners opened up a place right across the street from the old location. I haven't eaten there but have seen their Scoutmob ads. Damn, I thought the Bobby and June's had decided to stay open. We occassionally run over there and to the Silver Skillet place for lunch, but since they don't serve booze, we generally try to limit those trips to once a month.
    I was on a first name basis with "Little Bobby" and he told me they had multiple offers for $5 to $7 million bucks for the property. Now granted, this was a few years ago before the bust but I'd be willing to bet they cashed in their chips and sold the place. I dont think their business ever recovered from the 14th street bridge closing.

Picture came out crappy but it was the George Thorogood 50 States in 50 Days tour. I saw the Texas date in Amarillo at the Texas Moon Palace.

Scally, I see if Baboso and I can get away for a long lunch or maybe an after work/happy hour thing. Eurohorn lives next to our office and Don't Shoot apparently works pretty close by.

Picture came out crappy but it was the George Thorogood 50 States in 50 Days tour. I saw the Texas date in Amarillo at the Texas Moon Palace.

Scally, I see if Baboso and I can get away for a long lunch or maybe an after work/happy hour thing. Eurohorn lives next to our office and Don't Shoot apparently works pretty close by.
    Yep. I work at the CDC right next to Emory. VA highlands is right around the corner. A shag lunch/happy hour in Atlanta...who knew?

And from the looks of things in Washington I'll have plenty of time to do whatever next week.

Did you ever eat at Dusty s before it closed? Sucks about the potential shut down.

Did you ever eat at Dusty s before it closed? Sucks about the potential shut down.
    Yeah, Dusty's sucked. I was not that disappointed to see it go. The place that followed it sucked too. It was this meat and three place that was run by Koreans. They could never get the spices right!!

A pig 'n chick is moving in there now and I'm excited about that. It is nowhere near the top of the top bbq, but it is a big step up from Dusty's.

asshat big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. big baby babylon's Avatar
    Speaking of meat and 3 sides, Our Way Cafe just re-opened in Avondale.

Our Way Cafe is about a mile and a half from my ATL crib.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontshootrude View Post
    A pig 'n chick is moving in there now and I'm excited about that. It is nowhere near the top of the top bbq, but it is a big step up from Dusty's.
    The best part about Dusty's was the pork rinds. I was by the space last week but couldn't tell what was going on with hit. Never eaten at a Pig 'n Chick.

The best part about Dusty's was the pork rinds. I was by the space last week but couldn't tell what was going on with hit. Never eaten at a Pig 'n Chick.
    No brisket, but their pork and chicken are edible. They have good wings and beer too. It will make a nice escape from work.

pig n chik is fairly solid.

community q in decatur is probably in my top 3 with Fox Bros and Heirloom right now. The community q guys used to be part of the sam and dave's operation in marietta, and everything they do is on point.

asshat hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    I've heard that the sides, specifically the tempura fried sweet potatoes, at Heirloom are excellent. When I visit my son, he always wants a "ghetto burger".

http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/...Anns_Snack_Bar

Report back on this. I'm interested. Thanks.

That Ann's joint is in da HOOD. There are only about 6 stools inside the place. Getting in at lunch is impossible, and I refuse to go anytime near sunset. Do a google street view of: 1615 Memorial Drive Southeast, Atlanta, GA

I go to a couple of places on Memorial (Republic Social House) but once you get east of Moreland and before you get in to Kirkwood/East Lake?...not for me.

asshat hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hlh might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    That Ann's joint is in da HOOD. There are only about 6 stools inside the place. Getting in at lunch is impossible, and I refuse to go anytime near sunset. Do a google street view of: 1615 Memorial Drive Southeast, Atlanta, GA

I go to a couple of places on Memorial (Republic Social House) but once you get east of Moreland and before you get in to Kirkwood/East Lake?...not for me.
    In Atlanta, south of I-20 can be sketchy. Turner Field, Lakewood amphitheater, even Little 5 points where you went for lunch. Tip from hlh...stay away from that all-night drug store on Ponce. Beautiful older neighborhood (Virginia Highlands), but I swear, the bus must drop off every psychiatric ward outpatient/parolee there. Ann would run that riff-raff off in a heartbeat. JMO.

Ummm, hlh, both Memorial Drive and L5P are north of I-20. Pretty much all of Memorial Drive is in a sketchy neighborhood. The Publix and Walgreen's shopping center at the corner of North and Piedmont has the highest concentration of hood rats and panhandlers I've seen in ATL.

The 6 Feet Under and Ria's Blue Bird are the only locations right there that I hit, but I'll go anywhere in Inman Park. or the like. I went to Kirkwood Public house once and was lucky to get out alive. I see a lot of shows at the Earl and I honestly don't like going down there.

Haven't been to Ann's yet, though i think that's a requirement.

asshat HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames's Avatar
    Do a google street view of: 1615 Memorial Drive Southeast, Atlanta, GA
    Doesn't look that bad except for the dude walking.

asshat Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    fried ribs intrigues me.

Quote Originally Posted by scally View Post
    The 6 Feet Under and Ria's Blue Bird are the only locations right there that I hit, but I'll go anywhere in Inman Park. or the like. I went to Kirkwood Public house once and was lucky to get out alive. I see a lot of shows at the Earl and I honestly don't like going down there.
    Scally, the rooftop deck at Republic Social House (in the same bldg as 6 Feet Under) is really cool. Great views, plus they have a grade A bartender named Julia who is all kinds of cool. I hate going to shows at the Earl as well. Never know if your car will be there when you get out. I would walk around all day and night in L5P with no fears but I wouldn't walk down Memorial by myself in the daytime.

Baboso and I saw a crack whore on North and Piedmont one day at lunch that we had been on Cops the week before. Got caught behind a store with a dude and a jar of vaseline. Dude gave the cop a name, but it was different than the one on his Publix nametag. We were going to pull over and ask for her autograph but thought better of it when we reckoned that a cop would never believe that we were asking for her autograph.

Jive, I'm getting them bitches next week. I'll report back at that time.

I got no quarrel with L5P, though I'd hesitate to be at that Zesto at night. My only real beef with L5P is the "Gregory Davis Plaza" street sign in the middle of everything, but no one but Texas fans would have issue with it, I suppose.

A law school friend and her roommate were robbed at gunpoint coming out of a bar in Decatur about 3 blocks south of the square. scary $#@!, imo.

Ummm, hlh, both Memorial Drive and L5P are north of I-20.
    My bad, you are correct, although we are only talking about a few blocks north.

What intrigues me about this thread, is a discussion of that part of Atlanta. The aforementioned Inman Park/Virginia Highlands areas, Grant Park area and the East Lake golf Course (Bobby Jones home course) have a lot of potential. Say what you want about hipsters, they have definitely improved that area.

Yep. That whole area around Oakland Cemetery, Grant Park, Inman Park and East Atlanta have really changed since I moved her in 93.

Quote Originally Posted by hlh View Post
    My bad, you are correct, although we are only talking about a few blocks north.

What intrigues me about this thread, is a discussion of that part of Atlanta. The aforementioned Inman Park/Virginia Highlands areas, Grant Park area and the East Lake golf Course (Bobby Jones home course) have a lot of potential. Say what you want about hipsters, they have definitely improved that area.
    gays have improved those areas more than hipsters. hipsters are a passing thing. the homos will be there forever and want safe streets and nice yards.

scally speaks true. The gays have done more for urban renewal in those areas than anybody. They were just starting to make inroads in Kirkwood when we moved to ATL in 99.

a good ol boy client of mine (auburn grad) and i were discussing atlanta neighborhoods. he lives in canton now. but he says "'fore i got married i lived in morningside. you should live there!"

and i say "morningside? i don't see that as quite your neighborhood."

he says "oh it was great. it was all queers and hot single girls. the gays want their manicured yards and their neighborhood watches, and will introduce you to the single girls, and then they'll watch your dog when you take the single girl to the lake for the weekend."

scally speaks true. The gays have done more for urban renewal in those areas than anybody. They were just starting to make inroads in Kirkwood when we moved to ATL in 99.
    A gay cousin of mine made some good real estate investments in Cabbagetown. He is now looking at the area west of Georgia Tech as well as the area around (not in) Atlantic Mills. He said that there was some "adorable" hardwood floors in those old buildings.

Build an Ikea and they will come.

Atlantans,

these guys just opened up Big Tex Cantina off the square in decatur. It's a tex mex place that's more tex than mex. I had chicken fried chicken and HOLY $#@!ING $#@! it was good. also they have an addictive salsa and the bartender will make you a michelada off the menu.

TRY IT NOW, DAMN YOU.

Thanks for the tip. That's my neck of the woods. Will give it a whirl next week for my last week in the ATL.

Well, Baboso is back in Atlanta for some unknown reason so we ventured out to Fox Bros today. Tuesdays is rib day. Beef ribs. So we went and drug along a pork eating, Alabama heathen with us. His quote today. "Until you boys came along, I thought the only kind of BBQ was 1) pork and 2) chicken. This $#@! is good."

Anyway, when we first arrived we got some distressing news. Gone are the days of $4 pitchers of Shiner and Yuengling....or any pitchers for that matter. Gone...no more pitchers of beer. $#@!. They still sell it on draft and bottles but no more pitchers? I'm penning a strongly worded note. Anyway, initially, my plan was a Fox Bros burger. Chopped brisket, pimento cheese, jap peppers, onions and some other stuff. Tasty burger....but then we realized it was Tues....Ribs all around and we all went with mac & cheese and collards. I just pointed at the Bama guy after his order because I was giving the bitch the silent treatment about the discontinuation of pitchers.

Hulla got an end cut.

Let us flip him around and take a look at the meat.

Very, very, very tasty. Collards were outstanding at usual as was the mac & cheese. $130 dollars damage done. Not bad for a Tuesday lunch trip.
    Last edited by hullabelew; 04-01-2014 at 12:36 PM.

sanctimonious sonofabitch ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind Probably Shaggy upper class ChampKind's Avatar
    Where there's smoke there's fire. So look for the smoke
    Wait, did you say $130 for lunch. For the three of you? Did you get a happy ending too?

That rib looks nice and peppery. And those greens...would.

Yeah, the rib plate was $23 each. Several beers each, it do add up.

The greens at Fox Bros are the 2nd best in Atlanta. Really good...nice, smokey flavor but not overpowering. We didn't think to ask about the price of the ribs.....but they were really, really tasty. Perfect bark and a lot of meat. Wouldn't do it every week but once a month, on a nice spring day? $#@! yeah. Our only mistake was not clearing our calendar. Today would have been a perfect day for some patio drinking around town.

asshat the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? the immortal Elvis Presto's Avatar
    the Fox bros are good dudes. They do love to eat bc theyre both well over 3bills.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast