+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: What book are you reading right now?

asshat MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonlime View Post
    Just started "Survivor" by Chuck Palahnuick.
    Really good book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Tyson View Post
    High Fidelity. Loved the movie. Book is good thus far.
    Also really enjoyed this book.

Just started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Can't get into it a couple chapters in but I hope it picks up pace. About to start reading The Art of Nonconformity.

Hater by david moody

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRob View Post
    Somebody else mentioned "A Clockwork Orange". Also an awesome book. If you read it quick, the language really gets to you and you keep thinking in terms of the Nadsat words.
    I hope you're right. I'd at least like to replace good with horrorshow.

asshat AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005's Avatar
    "The World's Religions" by Huston Smith. Just got back from Egypt and spending time in a Muslim country really stirred up some good conversations about religion in general (their histories, what they share in common, what they believe, etc). I don't have a good background in religious history or theory, so I picked this up to give me a primer.
    Last edited by AggieGirl2005; 04-13-2011 at 04:01 PM.

asshat Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonlime View Post
    I just finished Erik Larson's other book, "Devil in the White City," about the World's Fair in Chicago around the turn of the century. Great read. There was tons of interesting history in it, yet it read like a novel.
    I'm just now finishing that book. It's wonderful.

asshat AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005 grows his own roses AggieGirl2005's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Awesome. I picked it up and read the first chapter but for some reason didn't finish it. I'll put it back on my list (esp living here in Chicago).

Confusionist SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12 Probably Shaggy upper class SHOOTER12's Avatar
    Red: My Uncensored Life In Rock by Sammy Hagar

asshat LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club LCHorn Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Devil in the White City was a terrific read, and really ignited my interest in architecture.

asshat KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Dog View Post
    Oh, hell yeah, I'm a big Gibson fan.
    I read Neuromancer in Jr. High and was hooked... the man is a visionary. Apparently he was in town last month- I didn't know... very bummed about that.

bunghole LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LakewayHorn's Avatar
    Reading "Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen". Love it.

Just finished "My Appetite for Destruction: Sex, and Drugs, and Guns N' Roses." Learned I don't know how to party.

Quote Originally Posted by MyQuick=FrenchToast View Post
    Just started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Can't get into it a couple chapters in but I hope it picks up pace. About to start reading The Art of Nonconformity.
    It picks up. There is an initial setup that introduces you to the various characters, but once you realize what the overall plot is and how they are all connected, it gets a lot better.

asshat NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop's Avatar
    finishing up Clash of Kings and about to jump into Storm of Swords

asshat BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn Shaggy Platinum BrothaHorn's Avatar

Banned Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthLoop View Post
    finishing up Clash of Kings and about to jump into Storm of Swords
    You might want to stop at Storm of Swords. A Feast for Crows was really pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 4th and 5 View Post

Next book: Ghost Soldiers by Hampton Sides
    Really good book.

asshat cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER12 View Post
    Red: My Uncensored Life In Rock by Sammy Hagar
    That was a good read. I never really knew how truly $#@!ed up the Van Halens were. Looks like Alex may have straightened out, but Eddie is a freak.

Quote Originally Posted by LakewayHorn View Post
    Reading "Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen". Love it.
    Awesome book. Funny that it gets the credit for inspiring the barefoot running movement, when it's really more about just enjoying running.

NAACP National Champ Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks's Avatar
    This is open on my desk... a 'gift' from the new manager and whatnot.

Just finished Isaac's Storm. It went into detail about the Galveston Hurricane of 1900. There were some incredible stories in that book and I highly recommend it, especially if you like weather and or history. And it reads like a novel I am also about to start Devil in the White City.

asshat MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MetallicInkwells is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Bouncing between The Art of War and What The Dog Saw. After that is Three Felonies A Day.

asshat closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGradyCole View Post
    I'm a huge fan of both of those as well, and I would recommend either of the Dan Ariely books. He's a behavioral economist, does some interesting research into why humans choose what they choose/think what they think.

Predictably Irrational
    The Upside of Irrationality

I'd probably read them in order if I were you. I don't always agree with the conclusions of Gladwell and Freakonomics/Superfreakonomics, but the anecdotes and research stories always entertain. I feel the same way about Ariely.
    I found Ariely to be a little boring, although readers could do a lot worse. It probably doesn't make much sense, but I read "The Black Swan", "Fooled By Randomness", both by Nicholas Nasim Taleb, and "The Drunkard's Walk" by Mlodinow while I was reading the Gladwell books and the original Freakonomics. Those books were on randomness and to a lesser degree on probability and I thought they complemented the Gladwell books and Freakonomics books really well.

If someone wanted to go in another direction for something that fits along the lines of Gladwell's stuff from a completely different angle, try "The Invisible Gorilla" by Chabris and Simons. It's a solid complement to Blink, for sure. "Influence", by Cialdini is another one.

Outside of that tangent, I've also read a chunk of "Reading Virtual Minds" by Joseph Carrabis, which examines human behavior online, why people do what they do, and why it is so much different than how they often behave offline. I also started "The Art of Strategy: A Game Theorist's Guide to Success in Business and Life" by Dixit and Nalebuff. They wrote "Thinking Strategically" years ago and I enjoyed that book, and I enjoy reading about game theory, so I thought it would be fun. I have only read two chapters, but it isn't up to their prior standard so far.

asshat closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen. closetojumping has a gigantic e-peen.
    Quote Originally Posted by texashorne View Post
    Just finished Isaac's Storm. It went into detail about the Galveston Hurricane of 1900. There were some incredible stories in that book and I highly recommend it, especially if you like weather and or history. And it reads like a novel I am also about to start Devil in the White City.
    Have you read "Thunderstruck", also by Larson? It's the lesser of the three, I guess, but I enjoyed it.

"Voyager" by Pyne. Detailing the longest lasting space voyage in history. Combines the political NASA/USA/USSR struggles with the incredible technical aspects of the mission. Made for space fans.

asshat FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn's Avatar
    Ha ha pysche! I ain't reading no dumb ass book...books are for pussies!

{The Battles of Coxinga is very cool so far}

Working my way through the Roma Sub Rosa series by Steven Saylor. Historical fiction series about Gordianus the Finder, sort of a private investigator for hire. Stories weave in historical figures and incidents and have been quite fascinationg to read.

After those, I will be starting "Treason" by the recently deceased author David Nevin. Historical fiction about Arron Burr, James Madison, and General James Wilkinson. Then will be reading "Dream West", "1812".

Love reading historical fiction, you get a good story woven in with real incidents, real people, and end up being entertained and learning at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftwillP View Post
    Another great suggestion. I spend most of my time reading about events that happened continents away....then I make a detour into this book and I'm reminded how much history there is right around the corner from me.

asshat Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76 Shaggy Silver Club Rip76's Avatar
    Ghost Rider - Neil Peart

asshat SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton's Avatar

Bought a Kindle, just finished Game of Thrones, now going onto A Clash of Kings

The Gunslinger by Stephen King

PLF! www.landthieves.com

asshat KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa's Avatar
    Into Thin Air - my favorite of the 3 Krakauer books that I've read. The Texan that was left for dead and came down the mountain is an amazing story on its own.
    went to a GI doc a few weeks ago and he noticed i was reading that book. apparently that texan, who is a pathologist, lives next door to him and still works inspite of having had multiple amputations all over his body from frostbite.

asshat KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. KingKoopa's Avatar
    Namloot, stick with the Gunslinger. I thought it was a bit of a grind to get through it but the rest of the Dark Tower series books are much more enjoyable.

Banned mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses mini-baller grows his own roses
    Fire on the Horizon by John Konrad

asshat JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo Shaggy Bronze Club JohnnyChimpo's Avatar
    Got more than one book going currently:

River of Doubt by Candice Millard

Shadow Country by Peter Matthiessen

Guns of August by Barbara Tuchman

bunghole IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone's Avatar
    Decade of Nightmares : The end of the sixties and Making of Eighties America by Phillip Jenkins. One of the worst books I have ever read, but I have to write a paper on it by thursday.

One of the better books I've recently read was Got Fight? by Forrest Griffin. Amazing manly mans book.

asshat DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik grows his own roses DrManik's Avatar
    Pinheads and Patriots.

For fun I'm reading The Bourne Ultimatum.

asshat austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MyQuick=FrenchToast View Post
    Really good book.

Also really enjoyed this book.

Just started The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Can't get into it a couple chapters in but I hope it picks up pace. .
    It will and it'll be worth getting there. I had the same problem with the first couple of chapters.

asshat austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrat View Post
    Good information. The writing style wasn't much better than someone's rant on one of these boards though.

I'm reading this:

Catch 22, my favorite book ever.

Air Force Veteran Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    I'm reading it here and there on my days off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    I'm reading it here and there on my days off.
    Just finished it. I'd heard a lot about this book but was a little disappointing imo - a lot of his logic wasn't exactly foolproof and he comes off like a prick (as he does in real life). Then again, I'm not religious so the book probably wasn't written for people like me but for people who hadn't already considered what he had to say.

asshat BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn Probably Shaggy upper class BrickHorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AggieGirl2005 View Post
    Just finished it. I'd heard a lot about this book but was a little disappointing imo - a lot of his logic wasn't exactly foolproof and he comes off like a prick (as he does in real life). Then again, I'm not religious so the book probably wasn't written for people like me but for people who hadn't already considered what he had to say.
    This. Dawkins claims he wasn't preaching to the choir, but his approach is not likely to persuade believers. And, let's be honest, what percentage of people who give Dawkins an honest read are religious? Dude's an atheist icon. I sincerely doubt a lot of believers are picking up his book. All in all, I found The God Delusions rather weak and abrasive.

To respond to the OP, I'm primarily into two books at the moment. I've been reading Arbib, Brains, Machines and Mathematics off and on for a while. And I'm about 50 pages into Fukuyama's The Origins of Political Order.

I couldn't get through The God Delusion. God is not great was, well, great.

I'm kind of reading A Brave New World and Exorbitant Privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftwillP View Post
    Not a bad book. But "Comanches: The History of a People" by T.R. Fehrenbach is much better. About the first half of "Empire" is a simplified version of "Comanches".

Also, currently reading "A World Undone: The History of The Great War, 1914-1918" by GJ Meyers. Great book so far.
    Last edited by Dry Elbows; 04-21-2011 at 05:11 PM.

asshat MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm's Avatar
    The Death of the USS Thresher: The Story Behind History's Deadliest Submarine Disaster [Kindle Edition] http://www.amazon.com/Death-USS-Thre...=AG56TWVU5XWC2

thank goodness for kindle, this one was written in 1964. $8 cheap.

Computers In Spaceflight: The NASA Experience [Kindle Edition] http://www.amazon.com/Computers-Spac...6&sr=1-1-spell a nerd book par excellance! ONE DOLLAH!

A Patriot's History of the United States: From Columbus's Great Discovery to the War on Terror [Kindle Edition] http://www.amazon.com/Patriots-Histo...=AG56TWVU5XWC2

and

The Cardinal of the Kremlin [Kindle Edition] http://www.amazon.com/Cardinal-Kreml...6&sr=1-1-fkmr0 reading through all of Clancy fiction before I read

Dead or Alive [Kindle Edition] http://www.amazon.com/Dead-or-Alive-...=AG56TWVU5XWC2

The Gunslinger by Stephen King
    Great series. Books 1-4 were great 5-6 were mix really good/seriously?!? and book 7 was again great. It's entertaining to see how King interweaves his other stories into this series. I'm not a big King reader but I imagine a hard core fan would get even more out of it.

asshat VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. VoodooChi|d's Avatar

&

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Men at Work by George Will

asshat Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule grows his own roses Drunken Mule's Avatar
    "Lost Victories" by generalfeldmarshal Von Manstein.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast