+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 1207 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about Texas A&M

asshat Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth's Avatar
    Soooo, I pretty much wouldn't have liked A&M.... sort of "cult-ish"...

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific Probably Shaggy upper class TTomTerrific's Avatar
    The women at aggy are really, really atrocious.

The mean quality of tail in this conference will spike upon their exit.

Racial epitaph? Really?

asshat NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum's Avatar
    ....and they NEVER shut up about having the best fans in college football. they claim aggy never quits, yet they don't sell out every home game AND leave early when the team loses:

i have tons of stuff to share, but won't. i'm drunk. started drinking at 4PM. : )

asshat Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea is a rep whore. Kevin O'Shea's Avatar

This is just the weird beginning where they lay down the laws for the next four years. 3:08 is my favorite part.
    Last edited by Kevin O'Shea; 08-16-2011 at 07:33 PM.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    they also have their own milkmen who provide fresh milk to the players throughout the games.

here's an up-close shot of a milk man getting into the spirit on the sideline

asshat NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich and Smooth View Post
    eh, wouldn't say that bro. if you train them right, aggy will understand their place in the universe. plus, they are used to SEC teams embarrassing them on tv. lsu and arky have helped to remind them of their suck. look how happy they are to just be on the field with lsu:

the SEC will come out pretty good in this conference realignment deal--an easy W for all existing teams.

asshat rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar
    they dance and sing in the locker room

They told everyone that they were going to put JoePa in a coffin.

Banned Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    holy $#@! is that jarvorovrkwoski lane? i can't believe i've never seen this!

If you are in the SEC then me say. Everything you have been told here is a lie! A&M is the best school in Texas! They have the HOTTEST chicks in all america! They have the best fan base and are always great to be around! They.. running out of things to add here..

So IF you are part of the SEC take them PLEASE take them!!!

note: I think I threw up in my mouth....

They are very straight laced and conservative, meaning that many of them are closeted gays who cruise glory holes all over campus.

http://www.thebatt.com/2.8482/a-hole...orld-1.1179875

asshat SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Silver Club SydneyCarton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete's Mustache View Post
    They are very straight laced and conservative, meaning that many of them are closeted gays who cruise glory holes all over campus.

Lets try to keep as much as possible visible on this thread. This thing might be a nice reference piece for classics:

Most Aggies pride themselves on the aesthetic appeal of campus. Both antiquated and modernly designed buildings are surrounded by large open cobblestone walkways and courtyards dotted with old growth trees, at least for now. But this lovely campus has a dark side some will find hard to swallow. Often as most students go about their business, illicit and anonymous sex occurs publicly in the very buildings we call home.
    A quick search through the personals section of Craigslist might reveal more of this world than readers care to know. The use of study rooms in Evans for sex is better known, but these activities spillover into every corner of the University. To truly realize the extent of what goes on behind closed doors, visit the men's bathroom on the second floor of the Academic Building.
    A casual observer might never notice the walls separating the bathroom stalls across campus are made of incredibly hard material, largely stainless steel or some form of faux marble. But a few weeks ago, the walls of the aforementioned bathroom were replaced with thick plastic. In a shorter period of time a large 8" hole along with several smaller peep-holes have been cut and melted into the walls. As early as the eighties, anonymous public sex has been happening on campus, and a lot of it. Even older generations of Aggies know about the reports and rumors about various places on campus being used for public anonymous sex.
    During an interview with a professor who wished to remain anonymous, the seriousness of these sexual exploits became obvious. The professor told a harrowing tales about one night in the late 80s, when he and his three young children were in the Academic building and went to use the restroom. Upon entering in the restroom he encountered several males openly performing various sex acts. Needless to say he was mortified. In fact, the older classroom doors that had grates in them making it very easy for one to bend wide enough to reach through and unlock the door for larger "engagements." Decades later, the glory hole carved into the second floor of the bathroom of the same building tells the same story.
    Efforts to curb public cuckolding on campus seem to have been, at best, modestly successful. Online posts and personals provide countless chances for a homosexual encounter, and the details of even browsing these messages are too graphic to repeat or even believe. But since these sexual opportunities seem to attract largely the gay community, the situation begs the question: why Texas A&M? Our school is ranked the 8th most conservative school in America by the Princeton Review, and seems like an improbable location. To answer this question, I interviewed a poster of a similar craigslist.org advertisement.
    The poster spoke only on the condition of anonymity, and so will be referred to as Mike. Mike is 26 years old and a life long resident of Bryan and he does not, nor ever did, attend any higher education. Mike responded to the question of why Texas A&M campus with several explanations. The main point was that College Station is the perfect distance between Dallas, Austin and Houston. As for the location, it would not seem odd to anyone to see people of all ages walking around campus all hours of the night.
    Also, perhaps due to the aforementioned conservative tendency of the towns, there seems to be a larger number of homosexuals in the area than the general population realizes. Most have not come out yet and many have no intention of doing so. Mike added there is no fear that they will be caught, and because of that he is able to "meet up with" up to 15 new partners a semester. I concluded by asking Mike why this anonymous sex had to be on campus. Certainly there were more safe and sanitary places for men to enjoy each other's company than a bathroom. Mike told me that there was more thrill in using public facilities and that he has a "good thing going" with no intention of ever stopping.
    There will always be people like Mike who take advantage of an open door policy, a larger question is where are the University Police who patrol campus 24 hours a day? Public sex has occurred long enough at A&M, and instead of simply fixing vandalized facilities, our fees and tuition should go towards stopping it. The University needs to put back those fancy non-permeable walls, and actually make their security employees do their job to protect the students, faculty, and staff from having to be subjected to these seedy and illegal sex acts.
    Richard Creecy is a senior classical studies major and is special to the Battalion.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma_Popsicle_II View Post
    dude, that was a classic game. aggy caved in after threatening jo pa. those aggy tears are full of awesomeness. before porky sat down to pout and cry, he was offered water on the sidelines by one of their trainers. porky slapped the water bottle away in disgust, then walked to the bench.

asshat Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEZ_bum View Post
    thanks bum, you saved me some time....

Dear devout SEC College Football Fan:

The world as you know it is about to change. This large chunk of stadium you see in the above picture is called "The Zone". You all know about the bonfire collapse. This is Aggy Engineering writ large. Abortion and Holocaust are inadequate adjectives to describe the degree of fail incorporated in the design and construction of this monstrosity.

And unless you are part of the elite of your school's supporters, this is where your tickets are going to be when your team plays in aggyland.

There are no restrooms. It takes an hour to get from ground level to your seat on the top deck. I am not $#@!ting you. Have you ever climbed a stairwell in a lighthouse or the Statue of Liberty? No fire marshal in the western hemisphere would certify this thing for more than 30% of the "official" "seating" "capacity".

And yet, there it stands. A concrete testament to Epic Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyCarton View Post
    Lets try to keep as much as possible visible on this thread. This thing might be a nice reference piece for classics:
    Added humor with the picture. For those who don't click on the link, this is the actual picture posted to that article in A&M's student newspaper.

closet gays and sheep....

don't know why you'd want them in your conference. they'd FREAK OUT being anywhere close to this kind of ass:

asshat Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine's Avatar
    Last edited by Hagbard Celine; 08-16-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CalebMcCreary06 View Post
    Texas A&M was founded by the Morrill Land Grant Act which was a mandate to found colleges that teach agriculture and mechanical courses of study and which included military tactics. As a result, the Corps of Cadets was founded. The Corps was and still is taught by military officers and many Corps members seek direct commissions into the military. During World War I and World War II, A&M commissioned more officers than the military academies combined. As a result of the military tradition, A&M was all male until 1963. While the Corps is still strong on campus and still produces many officers for the military (several of which are my friends and are currently deployed) its impact has definitely lessened since Corps membership is not mandatory and the campus is co-ed.

In a nutshell, A&M has a very strong tie to the military and anyone who claims otherwise is a fool.

And yes, I went to A&M. Hope this helps.
    as with most things relating to aggy, they dont give the entire story. prior to WWII the USMA (west point) had a limit on the number of cadets that could be trained which was set by congress.

West Point was first officially accredited in 1925, and in 1933 began granting bachelor of science degrees to all graduates.[48] In 1935, the academy's authorized strength increased to 1,960 cadets.[48]
    HERE

in 1942 that limit was increased to 2,496.

according to aggy HERE, A&M became a training post for ALL FOUR branches of the military.

The United States entered World War II after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, and the Texas A&M campus became a training post for Army, Air Corps, Navy, and Marine personnel. Throughout the early months of the war, confusion reigned as students were urged to stay in school, while military divisions and local draft boards appealed for enlistment. By 1943, however, almost everyone available was going to war. In 1941, enrollment at A&M reached a high of 6,679 students.
    students enrolled at A&M prior to desegregation were REQUIRED to be in the corps and since their enrollment was over 3 times that of west point prior to 1942, of course they commissioned more officers.

which brings up the fact that it was not more than all service academies

Texas A&M furnished more officers to the war effort than the United States Military Academy at West Point.
    which brings us to another sad fact about aggys. they believe what other aggys tell them without verifying the statements and pass it down like its gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Shea View Post

This is just the weird beginning where they lay down the laws for the next four years. 3:08 is my favorite part.
    How embarrassing. Does any 18-year-old kid honestly watch this video of camp retard and actually decide they want a part of this?

And is A&M even in Texas or Northern Europe? I didn't see one non-white student in that video.

asshat MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm Definitely Shaggy upper class MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CalebMcCreary06 View Post
    Texas A&M was founded by the Morrill Land Grant Act which was a mandate to found colleges that teach agriculture and mechanical courses of study and which included military tactics. As a result, the Corps of Cadets was founded. The Corps was and still is taught by military officers and many Corps members seek direct commissions into the military. During World War I and World War II, A&M commissioned more officers than the military academies combined. As a result of the military tradition, A&M was all male until 1963. While the Corps is still strong on campus and still produces many officers for the military (several of which are my friends and are currently deployed) its impact has definitely lessened since Corps membership is not mandatory and the campus is co-ed.

In a nutshell, A&M has a very strong tie to the military and anyone who claims otherwise is a fool.

And yes, I went to A&M. Hope this helps.

the aggy military school is not the best military school in the state, the BEST military school in The State of Texas is in Harlingen. Marines run that school and think so highly of it that the original of the Iwo Jima Memorial is on campus.

during WWII the "military" product that aggy produced was derided as "90 day wonders" and were widely hated by combat troops. These idoits were assigned an NCO to watch over them until the military could beat the aggy out of them and turn them into useful officers. If and NCO was not assigned to the aggy their life expectancy on the battlefield in the ETO was about 15 minutes.

My Dad was in a army P-38 squadron in the South Pacific (He and thousands of Longhorns enlisted on Dec 8, 1941 others continued enlisting during the war). The army would send these aggy as replacements and they would strut around giving the ncos and enlisted men a $#@!ton of aggy mindless bull$#@!. Mind you these enlisted and nco guys were the ones that took care of the aircraft, the officer pilots had no need of aggy $#@!ing around with their guys and causing them to possibly $#@! up his aircraft. So the pilots would offer to give the new aggy a "familiarization flight". They would take aggy to breakfast on the morning of the flight and load him up on powdered eggs and spam and $#@! and then take him out to the P-38 and put him up behind the pilot in a little space under the canopy. Now, this was on South Pacific islands that were covered in jungle and were about a hunnered degrees wit hunnerd percent humidity with the tropical sun beating down. Now they had aggy jammed in there behind the pilot with the sun beating down and aggy all full of nasty egggs and spam and they would taxi slowly out to get the full effect of the greenhouse heat and then they would take aggy up and fly combat manuvers on the deck until aggy spewed (no barf bag at all) and beyond. Then they would land and taxi over to where all the ncos and enlisted guys were waiting and have green aggy climb out in front of them who had suffered at this pinheaded moron's hands. The pilot would then, infront of everyone, chew the sheep$#@! humping moron out and tell him to leave the ncos and enlisted guys the $#@! alone with the aggy bull$#@! and clean my airplane up you sack of $#@!.

this usually took care of this aggyshines for that particular aggy, and if it didn't The Japs usually took care of the problem.

and as far as the comissioning more aggy than any of the service academys, that is only if you count tha aggy that fought for the axis. aggy stratery was responsible for the german army attacking to the east instead of invading england. so aggyness was not a complete detriment to the war effort.

Retard Basher longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam Shaggy Bronze Club longhornbambam's Avatar
    Small Town Known as "None of Your God Damned Business"
    [QUOTE=Pistol Pete's Mustache;3047139]They are very straight laced and conservative, meaning that many of them are closeted gays who cruise glory holes all over campus.

They're working on that ...

asshat texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax's Avatar
    true dat (note short fatass in the rear):

that $#@! almost hit me, too. well sort of. it was about 3 rows in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by texassax View Post
    Please tell me someone came down and kicked his ass. I was in college station at a game where the corp tried to steal the OSU flag from the cheerleaders. A male cheerleader caught them and just about whooped that aggy ass. Needless to say, he got the flag back, and the aggy teacher, or corp leader, or whoever the adult chaperone was came and had to intervene to keep the OSU male cheerleader from kicking the guys ass. He then went on to pretend to yell at the aggy toy soldier for trying to take the flag, when we all know the reality was he was being yelled at for failing miserably and for embarassing them by almost having his ass kicked by a male cheerleader. Tradition my ass. They are a bunch of cult toy soldier fake army wannabe tough guys.

asshat Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Shea View Post

Obviously a lot of people go for this stuff....not my cup of tea. I seriously can't get over how bad of a tradition the "Yell Leaders" are.... from the "Milk man" suits to the "dancing"...smh....

asshat TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TheOtherWhiteMeat's Avatar
    What Pete is trying to say, is that aggie gives out free blowjobs. In the men's restroom.

Of course there is a stall wall between you, so you can just pretend it's a hot chick. Win-win for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyCarton View Post

I's say it shouldn't have taken this long to get to this video...but lets be honest, there's just SO much material to cover here.

This is $#@!ing ridiculous!!! Inexcusible even if they are gay... this is some super-homo $#@! and they are the representatives for school and their ties to our military.... Any Aggies here want to try to defend this? Please say you're not okay with $#@! lke this, tradition or not...

Reveille's Graveyard Scoreboard

In 2002, the addition of the Bernhard C. Richardson Zone made it impossible for the dead dogs to read the score. So the graves of Reveilles I-V (mostly collies) were permanently relocated outside the north entrance, beneath a brick plaza. An electronic scoreboard on the outer stadium wall provides the latest Aggie tally.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma_Popsicle_II View Post
    youtube video:

Quote Originally Posted by texassax View Post
    youtube video:

asshat texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax Shaggy Silver Club texassax's Avatar
    Please tell me someone came down and kicked his ass. I was in college station at a game where the corp tried to steal the OSU flag from the cheerleaders. A male cheerleader caught them and just about whooped that aggy ass. Needless to say, he got the flag back, and the aggy teacher, or corp leader, or whoever the adult chaperone was came and had to intervene to keep the OSU male cheerleader from kicking the guys ass. He then went on to pretend to yell at the aggy toy soldier for trying to take the flag, when we all know the reality was he was being yelled at for failing miserably and for embarassing them by almost having his ass kicked by a male cheerleader. Tradition my ass. They are a bunch of cult toy soldier fake army wannabe tough guys.
    unfortunately no. it's a lot easier to justify running after someone when they take something from you whereas when they throw a shovel full of horse$#@! at a group of band kids who are mostly girls (colorguard, piccolos, and clarinets are in the front and there aren't many dudes among them). the guy in the tan jacket who you see walking towards the group of guys at the end of the gif was one of the directors. he walked up behind the guy, grabbed him, and held him until someone else came and escorted him out. some old guy who looked important spent the next 10 minutes or so yelling at the $#@!-thrower behind the stands, sort of where they keep their cannon. don't remember what happened after that. I think a police officer came and walked the guy outside the stadium.

edit - ah, the video corrected me. the old important looking dude wasn't very far behind and caught up to the action pretty quickly.
    Last edited by texassax; 08-16-2011 at 09:02 PM.

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Their administration has acted like a bunch of $#@!ing children through this whole ordeal.

What's funny is, once they leave the Big XII, they will FOREVER be enshrined as Texas' little bitch. They could have tried to change that by beating them on the field... instead they tuck tail and ran.

Aggy NEVER loses. And if they do 'lose', it isn't their fault....

It follows logically that Tupac being murdered resulted in one of their losses.

COLLEGE STATION — And here I thought all along Jake Delhomme and Brandon Stokley had the most to do with Texas A&M losing at Southwestern Louisiana (now Louisiana-Lafayette) 14 years ago this week.

Turns out there was one more key player in the whole deal: rapper Tupac Shakur.

According to former A&M and NFL receiver Chris Cole, anyway. Cole said the scene in the Aggies’ locker room was one of despair on Sept. 14, 1996, before A&M took on the Ragin’ Cajuns in Lafayette, La., in what would become a 29-22 loss.

Shakur, 25, had died the evening before, the result of four gunshots wounds suffered in an ambush on a Las Vegas street following a Mike Tyson fight.

“The brothers were crying in the locker room,” Cole recalled. “I remember guys like Albert Connell crying. Everybody was so sad. Music kind of affects the psyche in such a way.”

I asked Cole, who’s returned to A&M to earn his degree, about it this offseason after a former student, Noah Worley, had e-mailed me some years ago. Worley wrote that Cole had told him as much when the two happened to sit next to each other on a plane. Allow Cole to further explain concerning the Tupac influence …

“Music is a big part of black culture,” Cole said. “The death of Tupac was like the death of your homeboy. (His music) was about getting out of the ghetto and getting out of the hood, and for us, football was going to be a way to make a better life for our families. It was a big part of how we connected. His death had a huge effect on the entire nation.

“When he died, a part of us died, too. It’s why we lost. (Now I) cry to think that Tupac had that kind of an effect on that game.”

I had to ask: So the Ragin’ Cajuns didn’t care about Tupac?

“They were really pumped up to play us at their place,” Cole countered. “Look, they were a dangerous football team.”

I’d agree with that. No one outside of Lafayette knew who Jake Delhomme and Brandon Stokley were at that time, but Delhomme would lead the Carolina Panthers to the 2004 Super Bowl, and Stokley has won a couple of Super Bowl rings over a distinguished NFL career. Both are still in the league.

I remember that night in Lafayette well. Colleague Larry Bowen and I were eating pancakes in a downtown restaurant about 1 a.m. or so and the goalposts came marching by (with a little help from some crazed fans). Those Cajuns know how to party.

asshat Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand Shaggy Silver Club Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand's Avatar

don't they count spring game and scrimmage wins? I don't have the details.

youtube video:

HHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA that is fabulous! thank you so much. you really made my day.

Famous A&M Battles:

Battle on the Brazos

a group of cadets commandeered a howitzer, loaded the cannon on a railcar and headed back to Waco by train to reduce Baylor University to rubble. Only swift action by the Texas Rangers saved the Baptist campus from destruction
    Rice Band Pearl Harbor

A crowd of perhaps a thousand Aggies charged the Rice band. The band members collectively ducked for the tunnel beneath the south end zone. There they held, Aggies furiously pounding at the doors. And they stayed. And stayed. Hours and hours.
    It was like the Alamo

In response, the mob starts chanting "Aggies Suck, Aggies Suck!" A few guys from within the mob decide to climb up into the stands to guide the goalposts over the Aggs since they won't move. One guy, who was leading the right post, walked up 4 rows past Ags without saying a word to instigate what came next.

Apparently, Colonel William McKinney, Governor Rick Perry's Chief of Staff, decided he'd had enough and decided to take action to defend the Aggy turf. It must've looked like the Mexicans climbing over the outer walls of the Alamo Mission because of the way he described the scene afterwards: "It was like I was defending the Alamo."

MP5
    On iPad, has no one posted Tra-La-La?

Quote Originally Posted by MP5 View Post
    On iPad, has no one posted Tra-La-La?
    That's like asking if Aggy has a standing invite to the SEC. Of course.

youtube video:
    That's exactly what happened in my story/csb! The old guys came and surrounded the $#@! to keep anyone from going near them and pretended to yell at him. It's all a show. I'm sure those old $#@!wads are hard and end up giving them a nice slap on the ass later that evening congratulating him for doing what is expected of a fake army tool, er, corpsman. It's pathetic how much legitimate hate they have for you guys. I've even seen it affect aggies in the real world office environment. OU and OSU fans for the most part get along in professional environments. You won't see the kind of pettyness coming from OSU fans as you see from ATM towards you guys. It does not even compare.

asshat BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall's Avatar
    Describing Aggy as "sort of cultish" is like describing Hitler as "a bit murder-y".

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherWhiteMeat View Post
    What Pete is trying to say, is that aggie gives out free blowjobs. In the men's restroom.

Of course there is a stall wall between you, so you can just pretend it's a hot chick. Win-win for everyone.
    Common scene from aggy bathrooms.

asshat FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn Definitely Shaggy upper class FCHorn's Avatar
    Put it this way...even Cal kicked their ass....they must have orphan tears over that...

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    We're playing Arkansas. Let me put on my tu shirt.

Looks like Arkansas still thinks about us.

It's where pale white guys with bad skin, who are too chicken$#@! to join the real military, go to college.

Air Force Veteran Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    As you can tell from the pictures they lack any kind of diversity. And they've worked hard to keep it that way.

lat, here is more recent butthurt:

asshat Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club
    They are bad at Jenga.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 1207 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast