+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 1036 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about Texas A&M

asshat neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DFWBear View Post
    My father was USMA class of '69. When Aggy played West Point in San Antonio a few years ago, we both went to the game.

He was absolutely outraged that A&M requested to "sing the opposing school's fight song" after the game, a tradition that is specific only to genuine Military Academies.
    That entire situation was blasphemous, and I'm glad a bunch of glorified ROTC people got to see what the real military looks like

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lidig8r View Post
    To be fair, their "War Hymn" is pretty sweet.

I had that stuck in my head the other day...

Yeah, so aggy has this thing for overalls and they actually think they are cool. Honestly, I know of no other university... even the most ass-backwards junior college... that does something like this.

asshat rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherWhiteMeat View Post
    That wasn't even close to being as bad as the rings aggie ordered for that Alamo Bowl loss. Somebody please help a brother. I can't find the picture of that order form.

Basically, aggie got beat down by Penn State and they ordered rings to commemorate their bowl game that had the score from their game with Texas on it (they won a close game that year), instead of the score from their Alamo Bowl game. The rings were ordered in such a way that it was made to look like aggie beat Penn State. They quickly pulled the order after getting called out publicly on it.

The incident highlighted three very important aggie traits. Their obsession with The University of Texas, their delusion, and their willingness to revise history so it suits them.
    $#@!ing clowns

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...amo-Bowl-Rings

Found a video of the Joe Pa comment. Remember this was at a joint pep rally with fans from both teams, this wasnt an Aggie fan only deal. While it's not the worst thing you can say publicly, what's important to note is this is how they act knowing full well the world is watching.

Last edited by smoky b; 08-17-2011 at 11:54 AM.

asshat HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CalebMcCreary06 View Post
    Texas A&M was founded by the Morrill Land Grant Act which was a mandate to found colleges that teach agriculture and mechanical courses of study and which included military tactics. As a result, the Corps of Cadets was founded. The Corps was and still is taught by military officers and many Corps members seek direct commissions into the military. During World War I and World War II, A&M commissioned more officers than the military academies combined. As a result of the military tradition, A&M was all male until 1963. While the Corps is still strong on campus and still produces many officers for the military (several of which are my friends and are currently deployed) its impact has definitely lessened since Corps membership is not mandatory and the campus is co-ed.

In a nutshell, A&M has a very strong tie to the military and anyone who claims otherwise is a fool.

And yes, I went to A&M. Hope this helps.
    It provides more commissioned officers to the United States Armed Forces than any other school outside the service academies.[3]
    OK, this is stated in the Wikipedia write up. Here is what they site to reenforce this claim: Bush urges A&M grads to consider a life of service
    COLLEGE STATION — President George W. Bush said he is eager to return to Texas next month and used his commencement address at Texas A&M University Friday to urge graduates to continue the Aggie tradition of public service...

..."You've got some mighty fine traditions," he said.

He mentioned several, from dunking the cherished Aggie class ring in a tankard of beer to commissioning more military officers than any university other than the service academies, drawing loud cheers from the crowd.

"You have made Texas A&M synonymous with service," he said.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...#ixzz1VIkxhWmF

Really?!?! You dumb $#@!s use the "if the President says its so, then it must be so" philosophy? Monkey see, monkey do. This is what is partially so wrong about you ignoramuses. Provide us the data that actually proves this claim as true! I welcome any aggy to come and post the latest stats that prove this and shuts me up. As a veteran of the military I say your claim is nothing but egotistical, self-indulgent bull$#@!.

Now in all fairness, it is possible that there has been a year or two where this might have been the case but overall or consistently... nope. Bull$#@!.

asshat MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm's Avatar

forty two mother$#@! dollars goddamnit

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar

does the left (our left) pants leg of the girl 2nd from right say "FAP ME"?

awesome.

Banned Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky b View Post
    Found a video of the Joe Pa comment. Remember this was at a joint pep rally with fans from both teams, this wasnt an Aggie fan only deal. While it's not the worst thing you can say publicly, what's important to note is this is how they act knowing full well the world is watching.

They definitely made the right decision going with male cheerleaders. That was inspirational.

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky b View Post

You can mute the video and just watch what's going on and just shake your head. How can they think that is remotely cool? We just need to send out DVDs of aggy traditions to recruits to beat them in head-to-head battles. Then again, their head-to-head battles are with TCU, Abilene Christian, BU and Angelo State...

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma_Popsicle_II View Post

does the left (our left) pants leg of the girl 2nd from right say "FAP ME"?

awesome.
    Nope, but it'd be a lot cooler if it did.

bunghole SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SW1TCH is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by TTomTerrific View Post
    They will "whoop" during moments of silence in a Stadium and during a moment both dedicated to the war dead from Texas.

With out thinking twice about it.

But don't walk on their $#@!ing grass.
    Some dumbass 22 year old aggy bitch whooped yesterday in our cafeteria at work - I'm talking full on standing on one leg with your other leg wrapped around and pointing your fingers in the air with your hands clasped, surrounded by business professionals. What was the reason for her joyous celebration? "I really like provolone!!!"

Went to a Boys Scout dinner (with Governor Perry as keynote) a while back. Whooping is one thing. Horse laugh (sssssssss) when a Longhorn Jazz Quartet was introduced is pretty low. Call it what you want - isn't it really booing? Could you imagine booing some college kids for volunteering their time to entertain at a fundraiser?

asshat js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum
    You will hear endless chatter about the Wrecking Crew being back after every win. And every loss. And just all the time.

asshat Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan's Avatar
    And what exactly is their obsession with saying "TU." Not since the premiere of According to Jim has there been something that a such a small group of people thought was so clever and funny, but the rest of thinking society found to be so completely retarded. They say it like it's such a $#@!ing funny insult, like they're Dennis $#@!ing Miller dropping an obscure Adam 12 reference. I just look at them and say, "What the $#@! is "TU"? We're talking about UT Austin. Are you retarded or dyslexic?"

asshat Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    You will hear endless chatter about the Wrecking Crew being back after every win. And every loss. And just all the time.
    Cue the picture of the psycho Aggie chick from the LSU Cotton Bowl...

asshat SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12's Avatar
    This thread, IMO is the most disturbing, largest collection of aggyism in one place that I've ever seen. It took me from yesterday when this was posted until now, to read it a little at a time. Reading too much about disturbing aggy bull$#@! gheyness and their ridiculous "traditions" is too nauseating to be read all at once. It really does take a true goober to even go to that school much less stay long enough to graduate. If you'll excuse me now, I need to go take some Pepto Bismol...

Quote Originally Posted by SW1TCH View Post
    Some dumbass 22 year old aggy bitch whooped yesterday in our cafeteria at work - I'm talking full on standing on one leg with your other leg wrapped around and pointing your fingers in the air with your hands clasped, surrounded by business professionals. What was the reason for her joyous celebration? "I really like provolone!!!"

There's only one good thing about the state of Indiana - no aggys. People up here genuinely don't believe me when I tell them all of these stories. Can we relocate college station to an SEC state if/when gomer finally does jump ship?

Has this article been posted yet. It's from a Univ of Utah student when they played @ A&M in 03.

Cult! Fear and loathing in College Station (Texas A&M Cult Alert)
    Daily Utah Chronicle (University of Utah) ^ | September 11, 2003 | Chris Bellamy
    Posted on Thu Sep 11 12:35:49 2003 by Recourse
    Cult! Fear and loathing in College Station
    By Chris Bellamy
    Media Credit: kevin buehler / The Daily Utah Chronicle My two colleagues and I were terrified as we stumbled upon the worshipping ground of the Texas A&M football faithful.
    I tried to escape. Honest, I did. But believe me when I tell you, I didn't know what the hell was going on. What was happening around me was dumbfounding, disturbing, frightening.
    I don't know what it was that compelled me to stay. Maybe it was fear. Maybe it was my obscene sense of curiosity. Maybe it was the smell.
    Whatever the reason, last Friday night I found myself, along with my co-workers Asad Kudiya and Kevin Buehler, in probably the most peculiar situation of my life.
    Cannons were firing. People were chanting. They were gyrating in unison. My God, they were doing synchronized pushups!
    This was called "The Yell," and I found myself unwittingly and unintentionally thrown into the middle of it. It was there that I began to discover just what College Station, Texas was all about-and I'm not exaggerating when I say it may have changed my life forever.
    More than 30,000 Aggie fans crowded the streets outside the stadium just before midnight last Friday, as they do before every home game, ready to take part in this massive pre-game pep rally.
    Now, I had always heard about cults. I had even seen a few documentaries on them on The Learning Channel. Heaven's Gate. Jim Jones and The People's Temple.
    But never had I seen a cult up close and personal until we settled into our places in Kyle Field Friday night.
    It started with the pushups. Then it was the "Fighting Aggie War Hymn," a tune repeated ad nauseam all night long, one that still rings in my head at this very hour.
    Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck. Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck. All hail to dear old Texas A&M...
    Then it got weird. A group of young men, wearing matching overalls, took center stage down on the sidelines as the raucous crowd suddenly hushed. The men began leading these Aggie faithful in chants, cheers and the reading of Masonic verses.
    And everyone knew exactly what to do-and when to do it. They knew what every hand gesture meant. They knew every word of every chant and every song.
    Everyone except us, of course. We, visitors from Utah, did not belong. We did not have the ceremony down by heart. But we did what we were told. What else could we do?
    "I was confused...and scared," a genuinely shaken Asad told me afterward. "I felt like if I didn't do what they were doing, they were going to rape me."
    We leaned over and bowed our heads with the rest of them. We repeated those infernal chants and sang the praises of the Aggie gods. We leaped up and threw our hands in the air, and praised the Good Laaaaawwwwd, as the four men down in front declared a Jihad on the Utah Ute football team.
    Beat the hell out of Utah, they chanted. Beat the hell out of Utah!!
    The four Yell leaders wailed on the microphone and told the crowd to Riiiiiise Up! They made a strange, Hitler-looking gesture to the crowd, and all of a sudden the people around us threw their arms around us and we all began to sway from side to side, singing that war hymn...and it was then that I realized that everyone was speaking in tongues.
    Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck. Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck. We're gonna beat you all to Chigaroogarem. Chigaroogarem. Rough, tough, real stuff, Texas A&M!
    My memory is a little fuzzy, but if I remember correctly, everyone around us was wearing long, white cloaks and burning candles. And If I'm not mistaken, there was a virgin sacrifice as well.
    Strange and terrible things began happening inside me. These people had been brainwashed, I was sure of it...but...I kind of liked it. I was oddly titillated by the whole experience, ashamed as I am to admit that.
    I was conflicted. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I loved them and loathed them. I was repulsed, yet mysteriously drawn to their sick, twisted game, comforted by this theatre of mass worship, this cornucopia of rabid fan psychosis. It was like a KKK gathering on mushrooms.
    Talk about worshipping false idols. This was just for the football team, for Pete's sake. The football team!
    The U football team sometimes struggles to get 35,000 fans at the actual game-A&M got that many for the pep rally. On a late Friday night, no less. These kids should have been getting wasted, having sex and walking around town in a drunken stupor stealing stop signs and falling asleep in public fountains.
    But no-at half past midnight, they were at the football stadium, worshipping Dennis Franchione while four boys in overalls did their best impression of an Episcopal sermon.
    I'd never seen anything like this place. None of us had.
    I mean, what can you say about a town that simultaneously symbolizes everything that is right about college football, and everything that's wrong about our nation's educational system?
    But it wasn't just the football fans-the whole town of College Station was ass-backward.
    The place was littered with the scary but aptly named Crickets on Steroids with Wings, which may or may not have been the apocalyptic, flesh-eating bugs prophesied in the Bible.
    The night desk clerk at our hotel was named Lucifer. Everyone in town drove a maroon-colored pickup truck. The uniform code at every business establishment was an Aggies T-shirt. The school marching band looked uncannily like the Third Reich. We went to a bar where people actually played darts for hours and hours on end. Who does that?!
    Small things, I know. But after our experience Friday night, every little thing made the town seem all the more strange.
    When we left "The Yell" Friday night, none of us could speak. What the hell just happened, we all thought to ourselves. That wasn't just school spirit-it was something different altogether. Those people were just...different. If this wasn't a cult, I didn't know what was.
    The experience of College Station was an odd one. To tell you the truth, I'm just glad I got out of there alive. Hopefully, the place didn't rub off on me.
    Hullabaloo, caneck, caneck. Chigaroogarem. Chigaroogarem.

Then it got weird.

dead from aggy misery od Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL Shaggy Gold Club Ghost of LL's Avatar
    They Tried to Make Me Go to Aggy Misery Rehab . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhlegm View Post
    during WWII the "military" product that aggy produced was derided as "90 day wonders" and were widely hated by combat troops.
    You neglect to explain why they were called "90-day wonders." That term was a holdover from World War I, when fresh conscripts were trained at various military barracks (some of which were on university campuses) in only 90 days.

At the outset of World War II, the War Department contracted with a number of universities to reprise the university-based training model that was started in World War I. Among those universities was Texas A&M, but it wasn't the only one. Notre Dame and Michigan State also participated. Under that contract, students went to the university strictly for purposes of completing a four-month training course, after which they graduated and became NCO's. Notre Dame and Michigan State kept them segregated from the rest of the university and kept up their academic functions.

Texas A&M didn't. They went a step further and enrolled these recruits in the university, and conferred a degree on them after only three semesters (Fall, Spring, and Summer). That entitled these "college graduates" to a commission. So you can imagine how annoyed USMA and USNA grads were that these "90-day wonders" got a commission after only a year at an agricultural trade school, while they had had to go through four years of legitimate military academy training.

But the funny thing is that aggy still takes their numbers--if not their quality--as a point of perverse pride.

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornLawyer View Post
    You neglect to explain why they were called "90-day wonders." That term was a holdover from World War I, when fresh conscripts were trained at various military barracks (some of which were on university campuses) in only 90 days.

At the outset of World War II, the War Department contracted with a number of universities to reprise the university-based training model that was started in World War I. Among those universities was Texas A&M, but it wasn't the only one. Notre Dame and Michigan State also participated. Under that contract, students went to the university strictly for purposes of completing a four-month training course, after which they graduated and became NCO's. Notre Dame and Michigan State kept them segregated from the rest of the university and kept up their academic functions.

Texas A&M didn't. They went a step further and enrolled these recruits in the university, and conferred a degree on them after only three semesters (Fall, Spring, and Summer). That entitled these "college graduates" to a commission. So you can imagine how annoyed USMA and USNA grads were that these "90-day wonders" got a commission after only a year at an agricultural trade school, while they had had to go through four years of legitimate military academy training.

But the funny thing is that aggy still takes their numbers--if not their quality--as a point of perverse pride.
    You know your stuff. It's like an episode of The Wire the way you make aggy misery peddling into a science.

asshat Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornLawyer View Post

I have never heard this before but now i have something to fire back at the aggy cousin of mine who proudly throws out the number of soldiers everytime we have a discussion.

I wonder if he knows the 90 day part.

+rep sir

asshat longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Shea View Post
    Holy lord this is too easy. Fast Forward to 4:34 - 4:44! That is just the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

So in summary they need to get pumped up to BTHO Baylor, they do some homosexual things on the grass, and a yell leader is trying to hit on some random chick the whole time. Yep seems like aggy. They suck. All of them.

asshat DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    LL, never knew that. Somehow, though, it really doesn't surprise me. Their "little man" complex truly knows no limit.

asshat oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97 Shaggy Silver Club oSuJeff97's Avatar
    Hadn't seen this yet, BTW.

Cause you know... every once in a while, a pirate can beat a (fake) solider.

i moved to San Antonio in 1997. the Big XII championship was in the Alamodome that year so i bought tickets. the game was between Nebraska & a&m.

at half, i went to the bathroom to take care of business...the line was looooong. once i got to the urinals, several LOUD (louder than most) aggys got inside the door. one of them said, very loudly, "$#@! this, let's just do what we do back home." then about 4 of them whipped out their $#@!s & started pissing in the sink. another said, "these fancy city folk prolly don't like this, but $#@! 'EM".

i just grinned, shook my head, thought "yep, those are aggys", shook off the last drop and turned to leave. there were aggys at every sink pissing. that was one time i left the bathroom without washing my hands.

oh, and aggy lost the game 54-15.

asshat MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm Shaggy Platinum MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_11YearPlan View Post
    And what exactly is their obsession with saying "tu." Not since the premiere of According to Jim has there been something that a such a small group of people thought was so clever and funny, but the rest of thinking society found to be so completely retarded. They say it like it's such a $#@!ing funny insult, like they're Dennis $#@!ing Miller dropping an obscure Adam 12 reference. I just look at them and say, "What the $#@! is "tu"? We're talking about UT Austin. Are you retarded or dyslexic?"

fify

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER12 View Post
    This thread, IMO is the most disturbing, largest collection of aggyism in one place that I've ever seen. It took me from yesterday when this was posted until now, to read it a little at a time. Reading too much about disturbing aggy bull$#@! gheyness and their ridiculous "traditions" is too nauseating to be read all at once. It really does take a true goober to even go to that school much less stay long enough to graduate. If you'll excuse me now, I need to go take some Pepto Bismol...

oh no, if you use search there are larger collections on shaggy with more betta disturbing piturs

Banned Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops. Marti-mar is friends with Bob Stoops.
    You're hit rock bottom when Mormons think you're weird as $#@!.

What is an ag tag? I lurked at texaggy for a bit to see the meltdown and anyone who questioned the greatness of aggy or failed to say tee ewe or sip were called out to have their ag tag revoked. What the $#@! is an ag tag?

Also, is there any link for verification on the jizz jar tradition? I would think it would be something they try to hide.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    didn't the fake military get in trouble for sodomizing freshmen with plungers?

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete's Mustache View Post
    What is an ag tag? I lurked at texaggy for a bit to see the meltdown and anyone who questioned the greatness of aggy or failed to say tee ewe or sip were called out to have their ag tag revoked. What the $#@! is an ag tag?

Also, is there any link for verification on the jizz jar tradition? I would think it would be something they try to hide.

try to hide?

you don't know much about aggy do you?

ELEPHANT WALK, look it up

asshat Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Defying the notion of the inevitable failure of architectural curves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smegma_Popsicle_II View Post
    didn't the fake military get in trouble for sodomizing freshmen with plungers?
    .....being key.

As I understand it, you have to send in (to Texags) a copy of your degree and other verification of identity, at which point they'll give you your ag tag, verifying that you are in fact, a true ag, and not a t-shirt fan. The Ag tag itself is the maroon thing by their username.

asshat Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bill_11YearPlan's Avatar
    fify
    fifm and proved my point at the same time. ty

asshat BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club

I think the AgTag started as a means to determine which insane ideas came from actual Aggies as opposed to trolls from other schools. Poe's law is a bitch when your standard groupthink produces troll-quality output.

Advantage: A&M.

asshat NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Oxburger View Post
    I was going to be cute and do a 5,4,1,2,x,6, thing, but I got sidetracked because what in the $#@! is going on in that picture?

asshat NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich and Smooth View Post

Okay, wtf is this? Are they jizz-jarring in front of each other? Why would you put your face so close? How the $#@! are you supposed to get off with a bunch of dudes with their mouths open at crotch level?
    Umm, that seems an ideal to get off!

asshat SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12's Avatar
    oh no, if you use search there are larger collections on shaggy with more betta disturbing piturs
    If that's the case I know I couldn't bear it. This is the largest I've seen so far, and it's beyond enough for me. Thanks for the warning though Phlegm, and believe me I won't be searching for them...

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    I had two little white longhorn logo stickers on my YukonXL - one on the bottom left of either rear door, along with my Texas Exes life member plate frame and Longhorn hitch cover.

An aggy friend approaching my car at some point said "Haha, someone sawed your horns off", and I was like wut? And she pointed out that on the base of the horns of the longhorn stickers, they were cut. TBH I had noticed that, but forgetting how crazy aggies are I had just assumed that the stickers cracked there due to the heat/didn't really think about it. But when I said "wait, really??" aggy friend said "Yeah, aggies do that. They'll cut the horns off of longhorn stickers."

So, there you have it. They actually $#@! with stranger's cars.

asshat BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club BurntOrangeJayhawk Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Celery Man View Post
    I had two little white longhorn logo stickers on my YukonXL - one on the bottom left of either rear door, along with my Texas Exes life member plate frame and Longhorn hitch cover.

An aggy friend approaching my car at some point said "Haha, someone sawed your horns off", and I was like wut? And she pointed out that on the base of the horns of the longhorn stickers, they were cut. TBH I had noticed that, but forgetting how crazy aggies are I had just assumed that the stickers cracked there due to the heat/didn't really think about it. But when I said "wait, really??" aggy friend said "Yeah, aggies do that. They'll cut the horns off of longhorn stickers."

Thus forcing people to buy more Longhorns stickers... thereby giving more money to the university....

I'm gonna lie down for a while.

asshat Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fillmore Slim might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Defying the notion of the inevitable failure of architectural curves.
    Maybe I'll just smash the windows out of every car I see affiliated with aggy in any way, then piss all in it.

asshat longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. longhornsgirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celery Man View Post

That will help them as much as OU fans buying Longhorn logos to stick upside down on their pickups.

Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    Maybe I'll just smash the windows out of every car I see affiliated with aggy in any way, then piss all in it.
    I guess you could write in "ss" "o" and "outh" on those giant ATM stickers.

But keep the urine. I like that.

asshat rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrangeJayhawk View Post
    I guess you could write in "ss" "o" and "outh" on those giant ATM stickers.

But keep the urine. I like that.
    they like "eATMe"

Quote Originally Posted by CalebMcCreary06 View Post
    Texas A&M was founded by the Morrill Land Grant Act which was a mandate to found colleges that teach agriculture and mechanical courses of study and which included military tactics. As a result, the Corps of Cadets was founded. The Corps was and still is taught by military officers and many Corps members seek direct commissions into the military. During World War I and World War II, A&M commissioned more officers than the military academies combined. As a result of the military tradition, A&M was all male until 1963. While the Corps is still strong on campus and still produces many officers for the military (several of which are my friends and are currently deployed) its impact has definitely lessened since Corps membership is not mandatory and the campus is co-ed.

In a nutshell, A&M has a very strong tie to the military and anyone who claims otherwise is a fool.

And yes, I went to A&M. Hope this helps.
    I have heard this bull$#@! about a&m having commissioned more officers than the Annapolis and West Point combined and I need to see (from a non biased third party, not a&m) some sort of proof. Being an ex member of the 101st Airborne and having two degrees from UT, I find it truly insulting. I have far more respect for VMI & The Citadel, not to mention West Point and the Naval Academy, than I do for a&m and their "very strong tie to the military". Additionally, any active duty officers from a&m were considered ridiculous while I was serving our country.

God I $#@!ing hate those $#@!ing idiots...

asshat Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Panama Red's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendO View Post
    I want to do that to the girl in your avatar! (no sheep, just girl)

That's exactly what happened in my story/csb! The old guys came and surrounded the $#@! to keep anyone from going near them and pretended to yell at him. It's all a show. I'm sure those old $#@!wads are hard and end up giving them a nice slap on the ass later that evening congratulating him for doing what is expected of a fake army tool, er, corpsman. It's pathetic how much legitimate hate they have for you guys. I've even seen it affect aggies in the real world office environment. OU and OSU fans for the most part get along in professional environments. You won't see the kind of pettyness coming from OSU fans as you see from ATM towards you guys. It does not even compare.
    As someone who was actually in the Corps at the time and knows what the $#@! I'm talking about, this is false. The guy was kicked out of the Corps immediately, and I believe kicked out of school and let back in later. Nobody in the Corps thought that it was particularly funny or "red ass." We all thought the guy was a loser and an embarrassment. Now, I know it makes a better story on Shaggy for it to be a Corps conspiracy fulled with idiots hootin' and hollarin' at flinging $#@! at people, but the reality is that even folks in the Corps have limits to what they think is acceptable behavior.

asshat SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton Shaggy Bronze Club SydneyCarton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    Beats having your tires slashed when you visited friends in college station because you had a Horn sticker on your car.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 1036 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast