+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 238 239 240 241 242
Results 12,051 to 12,064 of 12064

Thread: The Guitar Pron Thread

asshat OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celery Man View Post
    Nice. Still working on mine -

need a beat to $#@! oriental rug
    Love the dog statue

Looks real

Big Rick Springfield fan?

asshat Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon Shaggy Silver Club Bogeywon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad $#@! View Post
    The more I look at it, for a piece of highly functional customized furniture that is made to protect your investment, the price isn't crazy.
    great point.. you think the wife will buy it? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeywon View Post
    great point.. you think the wife will buy it? :)
    I already sent her the link. Worth a shot.

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad $#@! View Post
    I already sent her the link. Worth a shot.
    All she can say is "GTFO, my mom was right and I should have married that nice Jewish boy Arty Goldbaum, he's a successful dentist now"

Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    All she can say is "GTFO, my mom was right and I should have married that nice Jewish boy Arty Goldbaum, he's a successful dentist now"
    Exactly.

asshat ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class
    She's playing the long game. You've effectively conceded the maximum number of guitars you can own. She'll point to the maximum slots in your custom furniture as the collections limit.

Quote Originally Posted by ERhine View Post
    She's playing the long game. You've effectively conceded the maximum number of guitars you can own. She'll point to the maximum slots in your custom furniture as the collections limit.
    I see where you're going there and fully appreciate your concern. But I have already staked out this territory and pissed all over it. She freely says in conversations with others "I'm not sure just how many guitars he has." Even with a cabinet, I'm sure I'd have some tucked in one place or another - and so is she. I think it more likely I'd get a second cabinet than fewer guitars.

I don't win many battles, but I'm confident in being victorious in this one.

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Just think of it as a horrible investment that you'll never sell.

Oh, the lulz. Indeed.

a Rocker and a Roller AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan Shaggy Gold Club AnotherUTFan's Avatar
    All this wife talk reminds me. A few weeks ago I accidentally left the receipt of my most expensive guitar laying around where my wife found it. Now she thinks that's how much i paid for all my guitars and she took a quick count of how many there were. By her accounting, my collection would be a decent down payment on a house.

asshat tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone's Avatar
    If your collection isn't worth more than your house you still have work to do.

asshat DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO's Avatar
    Anybody need guitar stands? Saw this on Fatwallet. I don't know if these are worth a crap or not, but this is cheap, $6.20.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ChromaCas...ype=10&veh=aff

Last one I bought was from GC and I didn't like it because it leaned back at too steep an angle. Made it kind of awkward and took up more space.

asshat DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO's Avatar
    They have a double stand, too, for $17.21. I've never even seen one like this.

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    Anyone whose wife collects Hummels or dolls or anything really, would demand a display case with nice lighting and $#@!. This is a guy version if that.

Try this verbiage:

Honey, it will declutter the house, and it will keep these investments in better shape. There won't be guitars and amps all over, no strings laying around.

It would help if you make a mess with the stuff and spread it around where it's in her way, then when she complains, you've got your sales pitch all lined out.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 238 239 240 241 242